Author Topic: GSX - catering trucks/human operators disappeared  (Read 1737 times)

shaunk1

GSX - catering trucks/human operators disappeared
« on: May 13, 2018, 10:51:43 pm »
Hi - it may seem trivial but I’ve been trying to workout why the human operators that carry the food carts on board have disappeared on me - gone on strike as it were - I miss them! Everything else works well! I would be grateful if anyone could offer any advice/possible solution? Many thanks.
Shaun

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX - catering trucks/human operators disappeared
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2018, 01:27:39 pm »
You don't say which sim you use but, assuming you use FSX, where this problem usually happens more often, the cause is a tweak in the FSX.CFG which is not right for your system.

- Reset your video driver to default

- If that doesn't work, try to delete your FSX.CFG, so a new one will be created with all default settings. Apply only the HIGHMEMFIX = 1 tweak and nothing else, if you use FSX. After you reset the FSX.CFG to default you must reinstall GSX

- If that doesn't work, be sure you are not running the sim or any of the addons that starts with it in Compatibility mode.

shaunk1

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2018, 12:10:30 pm »
Many thanks for your prompt response. It is FSX. Please could you be a bit more specific with regard to resetting the video driver to default? I have no idea how to do that.
Much appreciated.
Shaun

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2018, 01:55:51 pm »
Please could you be a bit more specific with regard to resetting the video driver to default? I have no idea how to do that.

If it's an nVidia card, download the latest drivers, and choose a custom install, using the option to do a "clean reinstall".