Author Topic: Announcement blings possible ?  (Read 3914 times)

bilookhan

Announcement blings possible ?
« on: September 04, 2018, 05:11:09 pm »
Hi Umberto,
I am just asking this as a question if its possible to implement such a feature.
One thing I miss in an fs environment is when I am viewing a scenery, especially an airport with internal modelling (nicely done) are the airport announcement sounds and chatter - especially the announcement bell sound.
I was wondering if its technically possible to implement this feature when standing inside the airport at least the announcement bell and chatter for immersion.

Another aircraft developer (Fslabs) were able to implement help chime and passenger chatter when our camera is set to wingviews but thats for aircraft.

Is it possible to implement the announcement bells and chatter with internal modelling ?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Announcement blings possible ?
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2018, 05:18:00 pm »
I suggest have a look at KMEM, even the Trial version would do, the airport is full of sounds.

bilookhan

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2018, 06:52:34 pm »
To test the sounds in p3d v4, can I pick any gate using any aircraft and slew into the airport building ?
Is there a way I can test the sounds ?
Thank you

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2018, 07:27:10 pm »
Try entering in Avatar mode, and use the YouControl menu ( CTRL+F12 ), which allows you to go to interesting places.

The best place for sounds is the Control Tower, but there are others. If you have 5.1 Headphones, it should be very nice up there.