Author Topic: I have no buildings in either vol 1 or vol 2 airports **SOLVED**  (Read 3923 times)

aniiran

I have no buildings at PHKO, TO, LI, or OG. That is all airports from vol 1 and 2.  So far I have tried the following things. 

I downloaded brand new installers from fsdt.  I uninstalled from programs/features and then deleted the folder for the airport scenery and restarted the computer.

The buildings showed up for a little while and then disappeared  like I am in demo mode.

So I though okay I'll download the new stand alone Addon manager, and I thought that fixed it but then I noticed the building disappeared again.

I have PHNL and ad all of my other sceneries working fine so I'm not sure why just Hawaii airports vol 1 and 2 are acting up.

Any Ideas?

« Last Edit: May 11, 2018, 10:14:31 am by virtuali »

aniiran

Re: I have no buildings in either vol 1 or vol 2 airports.
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2018, 06:14:57 am »
some combination of re-installing finally worked.

M_Sauce

Re: I have no buildings in either vol 1 or vol 2 airports **SOLVED**
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2018, 09:38:02 am »
Any more concrete solution to this? I'm having similar issue.

All Hawaiian airports have missing buildings after GSX level 2 upgrade. CYVR and LSZH work fine. LSGG, KFLL, KSDF, do not.

Addon manager shows them all as installed and registered. Tried restarting Couatl, tried updating, tried disabling GSX.

Is the only solution to re-install all these airports?
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 09:50:09 am by M_Sauce »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: I have no buildings in either vol 1 or vol 2 airports **SOLVED**
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2018, 12:51:39 pm »
Just be sure you use their current installers, not some old installer you might have downloaded in the past, when we used a different Live Update method.