Author Topic: GSX menu not work  (Read 3013 times)

Loeschflieger

GSX menu not work
« on: April 29, 2018, 04:41:27 pm »
Hello all,
my name is Reinhard, i have a problem with the GSX pull-down menu. I can't open with ctrl+f12 or SELECT.
Addon Manager is working. GSX is newly installed.

Thank's for help
Reinhard

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX menu not work
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2018, 05:34:51 pm »
Do you have the GSX menu too under the "Addons" menu of the sim ? And besides, please indicate which sim you are using.

Loeschflieger

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2018, 11:11:47 am »
sorry i'm use FSX.
in the header of FSX under add-ons in the selection menu is the following: sode, FSUIPC, Vista Mare, Couatl live update, GSX, Addon Manager, in the Couatl settings selection menu is following: Restart couatl, restart couatl and rebuild airport ...., key mappings, show controll menu  ctr+F12

thanks for Help
Reinhard

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2018, 05:46:19 pm »
in the header of FSX under add-ons in the selection menu is the following: sode, FSUIPC, Vista Mare, Couatl live update, GSX, Addon Manager, in the Couatl settings selection menu is following: Restart couatl, restart couatl and rebuild airport ...., key mappings, show controll menu  ctr+F12

Since you have all the GSX menus, this clearly indicates your issue doesn't have anything to do with GSX, which has been loaded correctly. If you cannot open the GSX menu, it's likely another addon has taken the CTRL+F12 key so, either you change it in the GSX key mappings menu, or you change it in that other addon.