Author Topic: Saying no Jetway at Terminals  (Read 5348 times)

Aang72

Saying no Jetway at Terminals
« on: May 01, 2018, 05:32:14 pm »
So, after trying to fix another problem I had with the Addon manager (QualityWing's fault), i had to reinstall all airports that I had via the FSDreamteam.

So on my first flight to KIAH, I get to the gate and request the jetway (through GSX) and it say no jetway available at this gate.

I tried a few others and get the same response. 

What Have I done to create this problem and is there a way to fix?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Saying no Jetway at Terminals
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2018, 05:42:35 pm »
So on my first flight to KIAH, I get to the gate and request the jetway (through GSX) and it say no jetway available at this gate.

Check if the AFCAD used by GSX (in the parking customization page), is the one that comes with KIAH.

Aang72

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2018, 11:11:53 pm »
sorry for the noob response/ question

But when you say check it in the parking system, what exactly do you mean?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2018, 06:02:24 pm »
open the parking customization page from the GSX menu ( the "customize airport positions" option ).

Aang72

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2018, 10:03:56 pm »
When I first open it, it says is operated by GSX as it says a unique thing.  But when I change a setting it seems to revert back to the FSX general statement of jetway

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2018, 11:14:42 am »
When I first open it, it says is operated by GSX as it says a unique thing.  But when I change a setting it seems to revert back to the FSX general statement of jetway

I'm sorry, but I don't understand you. Please just do what I've asked: check if the AFCAD used by GSX (in the parking customization page), is the one that comes with KIAH. It's listed at the top of the window.

Also, KIAH requires SODE to show jetways. Do you have the SODE menu under the Addons menu ?

Aang72

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2018, 03:41:14 am »
What happened is confusing.

Just changed Aircraft away from PDMG and it seems to be working correctly now. I do not believe I changed any settings.  If this happens again I will get Screenshots.

boura

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2018, 11:56:14 am »
open the parking customization page from the GSX menu ( the "customize airport positions" option ).