Author Topic: Flashing Trees Texture  (Read 6257 times)

collezio

Flashing Trees Texture
« on: April 17, 2008, 05:05:20 pm »
Hi All...
My congratulations for the KORD scenery... simply fantastic !!!

I have small problem, the flashing trees texture in the In the whole airport area... solutions ?

« Last Edit: April 17, 2008, 05:13:11 pm by collezio »
Ciao !! Filippo - Capannoli -PISA- ITALY  Il mio Blog  ---- News Writer  www.volovirtuale.com / FEX Beta Team / Aerosoft Italian Moderator Forum

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Flashing Trees Texture
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2008, 06:45:26 pm »
I have small problem, the flashing trees texture in the In the whole airport area... solutions ?

Have you installed any kind of texture replacement pack for trees ?

collezio

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2008, 10:47:15 am »
No, I don't....
I have only GEX for the texture change and I think that not changing the trees texture..
Ciao !! Filippo - Capannoli -PISA- ITALY  Il mio Blog  ---- News Writer  www.volovirtuale.com / FEX Beta Team / Aerosoft Italian Moderator Forum

collezio

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2008, 11:04:42 am »
I have replaced the old AP_KORD file with new file http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=485.0

I have tested the scenery on the all season, the problem is solved  ;D

trisho0

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2018, 12:03:22 am »
Hi All...
My congratulations for the KORD scenery... simply fantastic !!!

After loaded KORD airport all trees shimmering repeatedly. Then I pause FSX and I open FSDT Addon-Manager without touching settings and simply close it. Un-pause the sim and the trees magically becomes normal, no more shimming. But, when I reload KORD the trees issues still. Is there I can try to stop flickering trees shimmering?