Author Topic: GSX P3D v4.1 marshall problem **SOLVED**  (Read 2121 times)

tesfaye

GSX P3D v4.1 marshall problem **SOLVED**
« on: April 24, 2018, 02:48:55 pm »
Hello  :)
I bought it a week ago and I have not tested it much since I was not much time when I was busy working. But finally I got the par flight was OK, for example from EPWA to LZIB, but I came to one problem later and when I flew from EDDS to LKPR the default scenario on both airports there was this problem with the Marshal who was in the air to repeat even during the summer to sink inac everything else was without bite trouble.I'm about to reinstall all the editor but I can not give advice advised i would like to advise where can i be a problem thanks for some advice i use p3d v4.1 all ORBX

let me know for my English I do not know her well  ;)

https://s31.postimg.cc/7idvackh7/Desktop_Screenshot_2018.04.22_-_18.41.08.00.png
https://s31.postimg.cc/yu94biwvv/Desktop_Screenshot_2018.04.22_-_18.41.20.14.png
« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 05:46:05 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX P3D v4.1 marshall problem
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2018, 10:37:19 am »
there was this problem with the Marshal who was in the air to repeat even during the summer to sink inac everything else was without bite trouble.

Please, clarify, I don't understand you. I tried going to default LKPR in default P3D 4.1, and the Marshaller was placed correctly.

tesfaye

Re: GSX P3D v4.1 marshall problem
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2018, 02:02:46 pm »
there was this problem with the Marshal who was in the air to repeat even during the summer to sink inac everything else was without bite trouble.

Please, clarify, I don't understand you. I tried going to default LKPR in default P3D 4.1, and the Marshaller was placed correctly.

Hello
The problem has been resolved
The problem was on my side at the altitude of the airports
Thank you for your product...  ;)