Author Topic: GSX some sounds missing  (Read 1596 times)

arwasairl

GSX some sounds missing
« on: April 24, 2018, 01:09:41 am »
I've been playing P3D, and sometimes, GSX has no sound.

The only sound I can hear is the "beep" sound, the de-icer person who is speking to me. And the pushback officer speaking to me.

But, sounds like boarding/deboarding I don't hear.

Sounds with the GSX ground vehicle engine sound (I mean the engine sound like when it moves it makes a rrrr-rrrrr sound) I do not hear.

And, I've checked in the GSX settings and the sounds are fully on!

What's going on?
Aaron Kim

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX some sounds missing
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2018, 10:41:19 am »
If you hear the GSX speech, it means everything in the GSX sound engine is working normally and the correct audio card is selected so, there are no problems with the sounds in GSX.

Boarding/Deboarding sounds will only be heard when passengers are boarding. Since the passengers boarding time can be altered by the user in the Timing settings, a combination of a very short time per passengers and a very low number of passengers, might result in a boarding time too short to allow any sound to be played.

A very low number of passengers is usually caused by having called GSX too early, before loading the airplane, which might happen with some 3rd party airplanes with a progressive loading simulation, like the Aerosoft A320.

arwasairl

Re: GSX some sounds missing
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2018, 02:46:15 am »
Well, I did a flight from KSFO to KLAS and GSX sound was working fine at KSFO. When I landed at KLAS and I deboarded, I didn't hear any of the deboarding sounds.
Aaron Kim