Author Topic: Wav files add-on suggestion  (Read 2519 times)

Jammerjonn

• Verde Valley Computers
Wav files add-on suggestion
« on: November 29, 2015, 09:42:24 pm »
I love the GSX program and thank you for the free add-ons of vehicles. I would like to  suggest some wav files such as the sound of the catering carts going in and out, when boarding\de boarding passengers, you hear both stewards and stewardess ( male and female voices) say welcome on board, store your items in the over head compartments, where the passenger seats are, thank you for flying with us etc. these wav files would only play while the time allows for boarding\de-boarding, catering etc. This would make the experience even more real for us. Thank you.
Thanks,
Jon Martinez
Windows 10 Pro 64 bit, FSXSE, ATI HD 6800 with 4GB DDR5 Ram, 16 GB system ram, 250 GB SSD, UTLive, REX SkyForce and Worldwide Airports

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Wav files add-on suggestion
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2015, 01:27:29 pm »
I would like to  suggest some wav files such as the sound of the catering carts going in and out

It's already there.

when boarding\de boarding passengers, you hear both stewards and stewardess ( male and female voices) say welcome on board, store your items in the over head compartments, where the passenger seats are, thank you for flying with us etc.

They are ALL already there!

Jammerjonn

• Verde Valley Computers
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2020, 09:00:42 pm »
Hi I've been gone awhile. So do those wav file play automatically or do I have to turn something on? Thanks for the help.
Thanks,
Jon Martinez
Windows 10 Pro 64 bit, FSXSE, ATI HD 6800 with 4GB DDR5 Ram, 16 GB system ram, 250 GB SSD, UTLive, REX SkyForce and Worldwide Airports

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2020, 10:13:53 pm »
They all play automatically.