Author Topic: Addon manager says product installed but it's not  (Read 1750 times)

clocki

Addon manager says product installed but it's not
« on: April 23, 2018, 12:43:45 pm »
Hey,

I have recently renewed my complete P3D v4.2 installation due a small problem. That means everything was removed. I of course also installed now GSX with the latest installer. But after loading the scenario it always and everytime asks me for every product that is sold by FSDT if I like to active it. The message says: "The product XXXXX is installed, but not active yet on this PC. Do you want to ACTIVATE it now?"

I selected NO to all products except GSX. But after a new start it happens again. In the Addon manager all products are listed as not installed (I only have GSX installed).

That's a bit annoying. I tried removing GSX+addon manager but no success.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Addon manager says product installed but it's not
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2018, 11:25:15 pm »
I selected NO to all products except GSX. But after a new start it happens again.

Well, of course it happens again. If you said NO, it's normal it would ask again at the next restart. The reason of the question, it's because you have a Serial Number in the registry for that scenery, but you haven't activated yet.

So, if you have a Serial Number in the registry for that scenery, it's likely you want to activate it so, the most logical answer is to reply YES to the activation request.