Author Topic: Pre boarding  (Read 1489 times)

chrisrgoodwin

Pre boarding
« on: April 22, 2018, 04:27:55 pm »
Hi,

Is there a way to attach the airstairs to the aircraft before you request any services? In real life the aircraft would be in this position to allow crew to board, start their preparation before any servicing or boarding commences. At the moment I’m selecting deboard first to get the aircraft in to this state.

Also are there plans to allow refuelling as passengers board which is now common practice amongs budget airlines!?

GSX is an amazing product, without a doubt the most revolutionary addon. Many thanks.

Rcca

Re: Pre boarding
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2018, 06:26:18 pm »
Hi,

Is there a way to attach the airstairs to the aircraft before you request any services? In real life the aircraft would be in this position to allow crew to board, start their preparation before any servicing or boarding commences. At the moment I’m selecting deboard first to get the aircraft in to this state.

Also are there plans to allow refuelling as passengers board which is now common practice amongs budget airlines!?

GSX is an amazing product, without a doubt the most revolutionary addon. Many thanks.
I got a stair when requesting parking, forgot what airport it was.
Cyber Power Desktop PC 64Bits Window10
CPU i7 4790K Model MS 7850 Military MB Intel Z97
Gamer Xtreme Liquid Cool 4.0/4.4GHZ turbo
Memory Ram 8GB
GPU Gigabytes Geforce GTX 1060 6GB ram
C drive SSD OS, G SSD dedicated to FSX.
FSX-GSX also on my Notebook GP62MVR 7RFX-i7 HQ 16GB Memory-GTX 1060 6