Author Topic: kfll bleeding texture fsx steam edition  (Read 14617 times)

Dave_YVR

• Beta tester
Re: kfll bleeding texture fsx steam edition
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2018, 11:26:17 pm »
At KFLL when you open GSX and select Customize Airport properties, what airport file does it show as being active?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2018, 09:43:32 am »
any suggestions since you move my post  from the general to here, I mean you took the time to move the post ,what no make a suggestion or update of the situation I'm having

Have you installed the files posted in thread you were referring to, which was the reason why I moved the thread in the first place ? That's the only possible solution we can think of, and should be required only when using some 3rd party mesh scenery.

alencp20

« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2018, 03:12:11 pm »
At KFLL when you open GSX and select Customize Airport properties, what airport file does it show as being active?

I don't have GSX

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2018, 01:18:17 pm »
I don't have GSX

Best if you install it. It's free to use at all our airports so, just consider it as an additional download.

alencp20

« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2018, 12:01:28 am »
I will considered , I was thinking about it , but not yet, Im afraid is going to mess something up, and my sim is running very stable right now, I want to resolve this situation with kfll first

I'm glad you decided that all your future projects will be for p3d v4 , Im planing in getting it in the near future , the time for 64bit  is here

alencp20

« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2018, 03:54:04 pm »
those files are date back to 2011 is 2018 , I installed the latest KFLL file from your website, I since I don't have any 3d party mesh , and those file didn't resolved anything to any body on that post, and didn't see any conclusion on that post, but what did resolve back in PHNL was making an adjustment to the default airport altitude to mash exactly the altitude of the addon KFLL,

you even question this fix , because it wasn't suppose to work , but that this for some people

alencp20

« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2018, 03:55:34 pm »
"PHNL"

alencp20

« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2018, 04:02:58 pm »
it is the same problem that I'm having ,if you flight close by nothing happens ,  in phnl was trigger if you flight from the main land across the ocean long flights, in my case if I flight from the Caribbean which include ocean and time 2.5 hours flights .Something is up with these scenery's .

alencp20

« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2018, 04:16:21 pm »
May be if all work together in trying to fix these problem you can prevent issues like these in the future , don't you want to know what is causing this texture bleeding in the first place in some of your scenery's ? I can only provide you with my analysis of the situation that I'm having , but the program is your to modify and check and test( but what I mean by test and recreate scenery ,I don't mean to fast forward through the flight, I mean complete the 2.5 hour flight, because if I fast forward too, the scenery loads just fine )

I'm intrigue about the whole situation, I want to find out what is causing it

Dave_YVR

• Beta tester
« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2018, 06:21:11 pm »
 So you are saying that if you just load into FLL that it displays correctly?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2018, 01:17:46 pm »
those files are date back to 2011 is 2018

I'm not sure what you are trying to say here. Those files are optional, which is why they are not included in the installer. I cannot replicate the problem either without the files or with them, that's why they are optional in the first place.

I'm sorry, but the only explanation I have, you have some kind of unknown conflict that is not fixed by the optional files. And please, restrain yourself about useless comments which are not helping anyone.

The recent patch of KIAH, which fixes some issues with flickering when using non-standard cameras, which fixes the problem in the PROPER WAY (by making a native P3D ground scenery), clearly proves we always fix all problems, when they do exist and can be replicated.-

sticky1202

« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2018, 04:13:22 pm »
I have something similar happening in P3Dv4. Could it have something to do with editing the AFCAD? I use ADE to edit, and I noticed the scenery file was made with AFX.  ???

I just started P3Dv4, starting at FLL, and everything appears fine. The previous display issues happened when I was arriving from another (different) airport.

Jim
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 05:13:25 pm by sticky1202 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2018, 11:18:52 am »
The previous display issues happened when I was arriving from another (different) airport.

Although not normally required, this should be fixed by the altitude correction file posted in the forum:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,3843.msg42913.html#msg42913