Author Topic: Taxiway signs from default airport still exist  (Read 3477 times)

RangerMarine

Taxiway signs from default airport still exist
« on: April 16, 2018, 12:47:43 am »
I love the KLAX scenery and its done to the perfect standards. I have one issue that I can't seem to fix. The taxiway signs in the airport include the ones from the scenery and the ones from the default P3D airports. I have listed the KLAX scenery to be at the top priority in the "library", over the default one and the old taxiway symbols still can't go away. Can anyone help me?

P.S. - Is there any updates for Runway 24L being extended? It was extended a while ago but the scenery still uses the old shortened version. Just a thought.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Taxiway signs from default airport still exist
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2018, 11:49:01 am »
That's clearly another scenery in conflict. Usually, those offending sceneries are those supplied with AI Traffic products, like MyTraffic, which are supposed to be used only if you have the default airport, but will cause double objects and problems if you have an addon airport, so they must be removed.

Either find a .BGL file with a name that seems to be related to KLAX, or use the Simple Airport Scanner utility, to help you find conflicting files.

http://www.scruffyduck.org/simple-airport-scanner/4584282795

maximusjvan20

Re: Taxiway signs from default airport still exist
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2018, 12:45:18 am »
I had this same issue until I found out that ORBX Southern California was the reasoning behind it for me. If you have it installed you need to remove the KLAX.bgl in the FTX_NA\FTX_NA_SCA05_SCENERY\scenery.