Author Topic: Addon Manager/Live Update not solving COUTL error at KIAH **SOLVED**  (Read 8668 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Addon Manager/Live Update not solving COUTL error at KIAH
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2018, 11:41:51 pm »
You must install the latest version of KPHX, which is not handled by the Flightbeam Manager so, it won't work anymore (and won't be affected either) by our Addon Manager.

TroyW

« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2018, 03:25:26 am »
Thank you.  I did that and now KPHX works great.  GSX worked great too.  But except for KIAH which I reinstalled, none of my other FSDT airports are showing up.  Plus, the sim freezes for 4-5 seconds then resumes for 4-5, then freezes.  This cycle continues.  Something is wrong.  The latest versions of addon manager , coutl and GSX are installed.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2018, 10:57:28 am »
Plus, the sim freezes for 4-5 seconds then resumes for 4-5, then freezes.  This cycle continues.  Something is wrong.  The latest versions of addon manager , coutl and GSX are installed.

The pauses are caused by the sim not finding the scenery objects, which means you have installed GSX, the Addon Manager (not required, since GSX comes with it), but you haven't installed the actual sceneries.

Download and install the latest installer for all the sceneries you need to use. Be careful not to install anything that use the old installers (those that used to install outside the sim), AFTER you installed anything that use the current ones.

TroyW

« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2018, 02:47:09 am »
Thank you.  All 10 of my FSDT sceneries were installed, but none of them showed up unless I reinstalled them.  I am doing that now and it seems to be working ok.  I just wish I knew what caused this.  I don't know for sure, but I think it was the Live Update because that is the only thing I did that would affect sceneries.  I had not run Live Update in quite a while and perhaps I should have.  I often ignored the messages I got about updates because I did not see that I had any issues with the products.  I will update as they come up in the future and hope that things don't get screwy again.  Thanks for your help.