Author Topic: Follow me Vehicle  (Read 2001 times)

Dannyboy

Follow me Vehicle
« on: April 15, 2018, 12:20:57 am »
Hi ,I don’t know if this has been asked before so forgive me if it has.
Here’s my problem when I request the follow me vehicle it arrives ok. I then start to follow it but within 12sec it turns around and goes the other way behind me and just takes off and I never see it again.
Has anyone the solution on the fix for this..so that it will stay in front of my plane keep the same speed and not turn around and go behind me  and disappear.
Thank you in advance.   
Jack

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Follow me Vehicle
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2018, 12:54:28 pm »
Has anyone the solution on the fix for this..so that it will stay in front of my plane keep the same speed and not turn around and go behind me  and disappear.

There's nothing to fix: you are just following the car from too close so, at a certain point, it will go around your plane to prevent being crushed by it.

Just follow it from a bit farther behind, and it will work.

Dannyboy

Re: Follow me Vehicle
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2018, 07:20:46 pm »
Thanks,
Will give it another go...I was sure I had the correct distance. Because if you get to close it will tell you and disappear but this is different. It either takes off and gets so far ahead of you you cant keep up or as I said it suddenly wipes around and head's in the other direction and disappear in the distance.
But I will keep trying to see if I can get the distance correctly,many thanks for your reply.
Jack