Author Topic: GSX REFINEMENTS  (Read 1872 times)

quentcor

GSX REFINEMENTS
« on: May 02, 2018, 08:16:31 am »
Good day,
GSX is a great addition to enhance our simulation experience. Thank you guys!

I fly Aerosoft's 320 and I want to suggest the following refinements:

WHEN USING FRONT AND REAR LUGGAGE SETUP
On arrival at an airport, the luggage begins to unload from the aircraft's front cargo door first, followed by the rear cargo door. This results in a collision between the front tractor and the last trailer at the aircraft's rear cargo door, when there are six trailers. If the luggage started offloading from the aircraft's rear cargo door first, this would be avoided.

CATERING TRUCKS
When departing these are clipping the wing of the A320 and they need to travel around the wing tip.

LUGGAGE
I think it would be more realistic if the luggage trailers left the scene empty, after delivering their loads. The red and blue suitcases become a little monotonous after a while and it's not what one sees when traveling. Is it possible to introduce a mix of colors, such as green, black, yellow and perhaps floral, in addition to the red and blue? Also perhaps one or two soft bags. If the 'guys in the cargo hold' could be seen entering and leaving, that would be quite superb!

GSX is a very clever piece of programing and I imagine it took very many hours of painstaking work to produce. The above suggestions are not criticisms. Just thought they might enhance the product to a work of sheer brilliance.