Author Topic: Baggage Loaders Not Showing Up **SOLVED**  (Read 1725 times)

RoughLanding

Baggage Loaders Not Showing Up **SOLVED**
« on: April 02, 2018, 04:20:19 am »
After installing the latest live update no baggage loaders, conveyor type, show up for any turboprop aircraft, except the Majestic Dash 8. I have a b1900d and Dash 8-100, 300 and Q400, and no baggage loaders showup at any airport. The push back vehicle and baggage carts show up but no loaders. The baggage cart drives to the correct position, sits there for a few seconds and then leaves. Any a/c not a turboprop, the conveyor loader shows up and things go as planned. Doesn't matter what airport or gate I park at, no loaders for turboprops.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 12:50:06 pm by virtuali »

RoughLanding

Re: Baggage Loaders Not Showing Up
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2018, 05:53:14 am »
After configuring the a/c for a third time, the baggage loaders are now showing up but they always drive through the a/c to get to the cargo door. Not once but twice, then stopping at the cargo door and then doing a 180 degree turn to be in position. Is there a way to configure their path to the cargo door so as not to pass through the a/c.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2018, 11:39:57 am »
You probably set the door heading wrong. The green arrow should point outwards.

RoughLanding

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2018, 03:53:54 pm »
Thanks for the help, finally got things working properly. I reconfigured the a/c again but first I deleted all prior configuation settings. Seems this was the reason the baggage carts and conveyors were moving in the wrong directions. Thanks again.