Author Topic: Paypal payment pending  (Read 2770 times)

rcoultas62

Paypal payment pending
« on: April 01, 2018, 08:12:39 pm »
Hello,

I sent an email to FSDT, and just want to make sure I'm following the correct procedure.  I tried to purchase KIAH yesterday and received an error message that the Paypal payment didnt' go through...please try again (or something to that effect).  Now I actually have two Pending Paypal payments for the same product.  I tried to cancel both transactions on Paypal, so I could just use a credit card, but am unable to cancel on Paypal.  Can you help me to resolve this minor dilemma? I can provide any additional information that you need.  Thanks!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Paypal payment pending
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2018, 09:56:51 pm »
See here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,15828.msg117283.html#msg117283

We haven't been able to fix this entirely. PayPal won't discuss directly with us, since we are not selling the scenery, Digital River (Esellerate) is, and when Esellerate enquired with Paypal, the only suggestion was to change the product name to "Houston G.B.", which we did, but still some users are still getting the order blocked.

Your "pending" orders will likely get canceled automatically in a couple of days so, I think it's safe to order with the Credit Card.

In any case, if you want to be sure about this, you must contact Esellerate support:

shopper@esellerate.net

Because only them can act on the payment and eventually refund it if necessary.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2018, 10:07:32 pm by virtuali »

rcoultas62

Re: Paypal payment pending
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2018, 10:05:00 pm »
Thanks for the reply and help Umberto.