Author Topic: Product in Trial Mode messge even with valid license  (Read 1892 times)

hari

Product in Trial Mode messge even with valid license
« on: June 23, 2018, 12:53:25 am »
Umberto,

How to check if the license key is corrupted?
I have a valid key in the return email from Virtuali that worked fine when Iwas using FSX .
 Now that I have reinstalled  GSX in the P3DV4.2 sim  i re-entered the serial Number in the Addons-> Addon Manager ->Virtuali FSdreamteam-> GSX-> "Register Serial".

No matter how many time i reenter the serial number. the product banner says "Product in TRIAL mode"
and the register serial button is enabled.

The GSX menu does not show up with ctrl+F12
 Best Regards
 Hari

« Last Edit: June 23, 2018, 04:37:49 am by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Product in Trial Mode messge even with valid license
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2018, 04:39:23 am »
First, you should never, ever, write your order number and emails in a forum! Someone might read it, and steal your serial number. I edited your post but, in the future, use ONLY EMAIL to communicate order details, and only if asked.

Do you have the Couatl and GSX menus under the "Addons" menu of the sim ?

hari

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2018, 03:11:47 pm »
Umberto ,
 The only thing that shows when i click  'Add-ons' in P3DV4.2 top menu bar is 'SOCE 1.6.3' and  'Addon Manager'
 When I select 'Addon Manager" , I see the Virtuali "Buy and Manage Products"  screen.
 Best Regards and good luck at the Vegas Expo
 Hari

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2018, 06:42:35 pm »
The problem of missing menu items under the Addons menu it's usually caused by one of these:

1) Defective antivirus. Download and install with the Antivirus disabled AND configure the antivirus to exclude the whole Addon Manager folder from scanning BEFORE starting the sim.

OR

2) Missing/Corrupted VC++ libraries in your system. See solution in the "Addon Manager not showing up in P3Dv4 **SOLVED**" thread:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,17484.msg122656.html#msg122656

hari

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2018, 09:25:09 pm »
Umberto,
 I have done exactly as you asked and still no success. i am truly sorry to bother you but can we do a quick teamviewer session at your convenience? 
 Best regards
Hari