Author Topic: Issues with Blurry Phototrealistic Scenery and FSDT KCLT  (Read 8659 times)

arclight

Re: Issues with Blurry Phototrealistic Scenery and FSDT KCLT
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2018, 05:36:56 pm »
Hello Umberto,

Well I deactivated KMCO/KMCO terrain and any other Central Florida scenery I have (just in case) and had the same result (Blurry). I then reactivated all Central Florida Scenery (KMCO,KMCO Terrain, KORL) and deactivated KCLT and it was crisp and clear. Do you have any other suggestions??? Otherwise I believe the problem lies somewhere with KCLT and something possibly in my system, not sure at this point.
BTW everything I have read states that KMCO does not use SODE jetways.

UPDATE: I read in another section of the forum of someone else having blurry issue with KMEM. And I decided to check mine and that too is causing blurry issues and the crash of p3d v4.2 with a BGLMANX64.dll error......

There is something Foxtrot Uniform happening with the BGLMANX64.dll

Please advise!

« Last Edit: April 11, 2018, 01:13:20 am by arclight »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2018, 11:56:05 am »
Well I deactivated KMCO/KMCO terrain and any other Central Florida scenery I have (just in case) and had the same result (Blurry)

I asked if you disabled the  T2G KMCO. Have you done that ? If there's a conflict with it and our software, we cannot possibly know, unless you disable it too. That's why I asked to disable it.

You are the only one reporting a crash with bglmanx64.dll, the other thread about KMEM was just about blurry textures, not crashes.

As I've said, I cannot think of anything in our software that could possibly cause blurred textures in other places of the world. I tried it now, went to default KMCO, and the two attached screenshots shows the area, first with all the FSDT software enabled, and then with all the FSDT software disabled. No difference whatsoever.

Of course, before going to KMCO, I moved to KCLT and KMEM too, to be sure they were both loaded once for that session.

arclight

« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2018, 09:22:33 pm »
Umberto,

As I stated in the previous message. I did follow your instruction and deactivated/Disabled KMCO and all Central Florida scenery and I got the same result (Blurry and crash). Let me ask you, should I delete every FSDT scenery and clean the registry and start over. Maybe something got messed up during the install which corrupted files and causing these issues? I am at a loss here and I am currently flying (for real) and wont be able to get back to checking this over the weekend. Your thoughts???

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2018, 09:55:34 am »
It's difficult to give you suggestions, when I cannot replicate the problem in any way, neither the blurred textures (which are only reported by *one* other user), nor the crash, which has only been reported by you.

Try THIS:

Go in your Documents\Prepar3d v4 Add-ons\Fsdreamteam KCLT folder, and replace the add-on.xml file with the one attached here. This assume you have installed all our software in their default location, which is under "C:\Program Files (x86)\Addon Manager". If you installed it elsewhere, you must change the <Path> line in the XML file to match your actual folder.

See if there's any difference.

arclight

« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2018, 04:03:41 pm »
Roger that Umberto!!

I will try the file when I get home this weekend and report back!! Thanks for all your help on this!!

Regards,

Arclight

arclight

« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2018, 09:23:56 pm »
Well Umberto,

I tried the file and it did not help unfortunately. I then deleted and deactivate all FSDT scenery and reinstalled and it did improve a little but after doing a flight into KCLT about 15 mins after landing the scenery at KCLT went blurry. I am at a loss here so I am probably going to hang it up for now and hope to see if the next version of P3D corrects the problem. Once again thanks for your help and if you think of anything else let me know.

Regards,

Arclight