Author Topic: activation message of KCLT during p3d start up  (Read 3105 times)

al23

activation message of KCLT during p3d start up
« on: April 08, 2018, 06:03:33 am »
I keep getting a message on P3dv4 every time I start up that charlotte douglas airport was installed but not activated. I did not purchase this (purchased another airport KORD instead) and cannot seem to remove this message. pls help

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: activation message of KCLT during p3d start up
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2018, 11:35:56 am »
That message is only coming if you have a Serial Number for KCLT in the registry. If that's a proper Serial Number for KCLT, you just activate it and, if it fails the activation for any reason, it won't be stored in the registry, unless it pass activation.

So, it seems you must have inserted a wrong Serial Number for KCLT by changing the registry manually, so it stays there, repeating the question to activate it.

al23

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2018, 10:33:40 pm »
I did not enter any activation code for this airport but it keeps on showing this message when I first start loading into P3D. Even when I attempt to click yes to the question to activate it, the add on manager states that it is not installed.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 10:36:44 pm by al23 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2018, 12:16:16 am »
Even when I attempt to click yes to the question to activate it, the add on manager states that it is not installed.

Please indicate the precise, exact, text of the message you get as soon as you try the activation.