Author Topic: KLAX and GSX not matching to AI  (Read 2412 times)

tkemp66

KLAX and GSX not matching to AI
« on: August 15, 2019, 09:10:33 pm »
This is kind of throwing me off because I don't know what happened here. I re-ran GSX updater to correct the issue but it still comes back with this problem. The image kinda shows what I'm talking about. The cargo vehicle is way to high and so is the Jetway. The same thing happens with the service vehicles as well. I hadn't noticed the problem before so I'm wondering if this is normal since the last update or do I really have a problem? By the way, I never mess with customizing the gates because I don't know how to. Thanks

Troy
Troy Kemp

tkemp66

Re: KLAX and GSX not matching to AI
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2019, 12:58:09 am »
So I just completed my flight from KLAX to MMMX and I am seeing the exact same problem at MMMX that I did at KLAX. Any idea whats going on?

Troy
« Last Edit: August 16, 2019, 08:07:07 am by tkemp66 »
Troy Kemp

tkemp66

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2019, 06:09:46 pm »
Well I just downloaded and installed the newer version GSX V2 for P3D4, which I had no idea existed and that seemed to have solved the problem at least in LA. I guess that's what I needed and will try other areas today.

Troy
Troy Kemp

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2019, 03:36:17 pm »
I was a bit confused by your subject thread, since you said KLAX and GSX don't match AI, yet you posted a screenshot with your own airplane.

In any case, to use the current version of KLAX, you must install the latest GSX+GSX L2, since KLAX now comes with GSX/SODE jetways, which requires the latest GSX+L2 (both free, of course, at FSDT KLAX)