FSDreamTeam forum
April 23, 2019, 01:18:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
  Print  
Author Topic: O'Hare V2 - New features  (Read 36952 times)
efpg0708

« Reply #135 on: December 10, 2018, 06:13:15 PM »

Hi guys

Great work on KORD !

May I leave just a suggestion: every scenery developer uses their custom runway lights in their sceneries, so we end up with different lights all around ... I think it would be great if we could have the option of using default P3D runway lights, so one can use the lights of his preference, therefore having consistent runway lights across the majority of airports.

Regards

Eduardo
virtuali
Administrator

« Reply #136 on: December 10, 2018, 06:28:27 PM »

The whole point of using custom runway lights is that default lights are either not accurate enough, not the right color, and not offering special features we have in our sceneries, like the FAROS system, the THL, etc.

And, if you use 3rd party addons that plays with effects, we cannot even be sure you'll see the lights as we designed them, which is another good reason not to use default lights.

marknie

« Reply #137 on: February 05, 2019, 05:34:00 AM »

Can you please not clutter this scenery up with tons of static stuff and make sure all jetways are GSX Level 2 usable and customizable?  It gets old to see all this static clutter and no life to it. . .
marknie

« Reply #138 on: February 05, 2019, 05:42:44 AM »

Did I miss the release of this or the statement was never made?

We haven't made any complete statement yet, but the most important bit of information was:

Hint: is not going to be released before the end of the year. But it will be worth waiting. And yes, it will work ONLY with P3D 4.4.

Was going to buy the old version, but decided to wait after seeing the video and comparing it to the old one. But damn man, its February 2019 already . . .
virtuali
Administrator

« Reply #139 on: February 05, 2019, 12:38:26 PM »

Can you please not clutter this scenery up with tons of static stuff and make sure all jetways are GSX Level 2 usable and customizable?  It gets old to see all this static clutter and no life to it. . .

How much time has passed since you last saw an FSDT scenery ?

We stopped having static detail stuff since years ago, since they conflict with GSX and, even when they are used, in later sceneries (at least since KLAX), they are automatically removed when GSX is activated so, the whole issue of conflicting with the jetway cannot happen, since you would need to activate the gate in GSX to operate the jetway in any case.

sbucknerbcs

« Reply #140 on: February 11, 2019, 05:03:02 AM »

Any idea when KORD v2 will be released??  Wink Wink Grin
« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 05:06:33 AM by sbucknerbcs » Logged
joevendemia

« Reply #141 on: February 11, 2019, 09:46:56 PM »

good lord, he said it would be released when it's ready , all the constant asking is gonna do is piss him off
matthewpow

« Reply #142 on: February 25, 2019, 09:24:50 PM »

Saw this online earlier: https://www.dailyherald.com/news/20190223/icy-wings-ohare-opens-center-to-speed-up-departures?fbclid=IwAR02ggCp99D10oK3Li3PKXIhNzKxQebeS_qcqGfn6NTrTeDhSr4yWfiYT70

Any chance you guys would model that once more information is put out about it?

Edit:
I guess this kind of led me on an investigation on where it is, and I found out it's on a newly extended (by new, I mean not on Google Maps view yet), taxiway Z. It extends south past runway 15 (now SS) to a large area connected by U, J1, K1, BB1, and BB2. So I guess my new question is how updated will this new scenery be? I don't expect you guys to solely rely on Google but it's a good reference, and it hasn't been updated to the current ORD. So will all of these new taxiways be included?
« Last Edit: February 25, 2019, 09:30:19 PM by matthewpow » Logged
virtuali
Administrator

« Reply #143 on: February 27, 2019, 01:38:21 PM »

The man on Google Maps is outdated, our scenery is already more current than that.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
  Print  

Jump to: