Author Topic: O'Hare V2 - New features  (Read 113058 times)

Drumcode

Re: O'Hare V2 - New features
« Reply #105 on: October 09, 2018, 12:15:28 am »

I’m just hoping for a new screenshot or two, rather than news.  O’hare is my favorite airport, and I love the feeling of excitement I get when you post a new screenshot or short video showing off your beautiful work!

Best Regards,
Bob

Isn't it enough to see whatever was already displayed? Did you see Umberto's presentation from FlightSimExpo on YouTube? Check it out, there's some more shots from ORD. I lived next to ORD for many years and I sooo can't wait for this release, but that's no excuse to come on here and beg for more info, but that's just my opinion. :)

Bradzim

« Reply #106 on: October 09, 2018, 10:31:58 pm »
Is there a new clip on YouTube?  The only one I have seen was the first one that was sent out earlier this year.  If there is something new can you point me in the right direction?

cdleo22

« Reply #107 on: October 20, 2018, 05:10:19 pm »
Are We going to see this Airport in our sims on a rainy cold November day?

Zimmerbz

« Reply #108 on: October 21, 2018, 03:16:59 pm »
I think we can only hope.  2 months left in 2018 basically so if they are keeping to their word of a 2018 release, there is a 50/50 chance I guess. However, I am not getting my hopes up with such a large complex, ever changing airport.

StarBlue

« Reply #109 on: October 26, 2018, 07:58:04 pm »
Just remember the time it takes to make a video is time taken away from finishing it.  A developer will have to spend a lot of time working on the video as they don't want to show things that don't look their best.  At least for me, I would rather they work on getting it done and out by the end of 2018 instead of working a video.  Sorry, that is just me.  I am still super excited about ORD and it will be a first day purchase for me. :)

Jhan
Jhan M. Jensen
KSLC/KOGD/KHIF

cdleo22

« Reply #110 on: October 31, 2018, 09:02:25 pm »
Just a very tiny piece of the pie please, or you could just remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against the release of this airport, you have the right to our credit card #s for the purchase of this airport if you so decide to release any day.

Zimmerbz

« Reply #111 on: November 07, 2018, 07:20:22 pm »
since there are only 2 months left in 2018 and we haven't really had any updates on this, is it safe to say this will be pushed out until 2019?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #112 on: November 07, 2018, 07:36:40 pm »
since there are only 2 months left in 2018 and we haven't really had any updates on this, is it safe to say this will be pushed out until 2019?

At this time, we cannot even explain why we cannot give any more news.

It's nothing related to KORD V2 per se, which is still progressing well. Once we'll be able to explain why we cannot provide any updates, we'll provide those updates and everything will be more clear.

Zimmerbz

« Reply #113 on: November 07, 2018, 09:03:35 pm »
Fair enough.  Thanks.

leftseat

« Reply #114 on: November 08, 2018, 03:23:40 pm »
Hillarious ;D

airbumps

« Reply #115 on: November 09, 2018, 02:00:16 am »
I smell an NDA. Lets hope its not too far away

Richard McDonald Woods

• FlightDiary
« Reply #116 on: November 09, 2018, 09:59:21 am »
What could be causing a need for an NDA?

Perhaps FSDT is involved in development with another developer?

I could only think that that link might be FSDT working with PMDG on something that they have in common - the assignment of stand numbers initially for KORD v2! The PMDG GFO has promised, I believe, to deliver stand assignments for incoming flights. That would be a fantastic advance.

But then am I just guessing wildly ???

airbumps

« Reply #117 on: November 09, 2018, 12:27:48 pm »
I'll take a guess (and it's only a guess) that there is some aspect of the next P3D version that FSDT are waiting for before release.... Or perhaps there is a link between the next P3D release and FSDTs new KORD.

I believe FSDT have worked closely with LM before so wouldn't be surprised if they are under an LM NDA and thats somehow impacting the KORD release.

As for anything to do with PMDG - I didn't know they worked with anybody but themselves? In fact the ongoing back and forth between FSDT and PMDG in relation to the nosewheel shake/pushback issue would lead me to be very surprised if the two companies had a close working relationship.

Still, I'm just guessing...

FAlonso22

« Reply #118 on: November 09, 2018, 04:12:39 pm »
NDA for P3D v4.4

No news from flytampa KLAS for example.

windshear

« Reply #119 on: November 09, 2018, 09:50:27 pm »

At this time, we cannot even explain why we cannot give any more news.

It's nothing related to KORD V2 per se, which is still progressing well. Once we'll be able to explain why we cannot provide any updates, we'll provide those updates and everything will be more clear.

Really eager about this release!!
Yours truly
Boaz Fraizer
Copenhagen, Denmark