Author Topic: GSX questions for FSX  (Read 3461 times)

trisho0

GSX questions for FSX
« on: March 02, 2018, 05:29:35 pm »
ShanGhai ZSSS from FSX with jetways issues found.
I load FSX ZSSS with PMDG 777 aircraft starting on Gate 12 or on any other Gate.
I call GSX for ground services and after selecting jetways operations it gets weird things.
Following the screenshots to have an idea what’s going on. The jetway turns opposite way.
Then I reset SODE and the jetway becomes unavailable.
How to fix it?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX questions for FSX
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2018, 01:15:42 pm »
I call GSX for ground services and after selecting jetways operations it gets weird things. Following the screenshots to have an idea what’s going on. The jetway turns opposite way. Then I reset SODE and the jetway becomes unavailable. How to fix it?

Does the jetway work normally when called from the SODE menu instead ? If the issue it's the same even when called from the SODE menu, then it doesn't have anything to do with GSX. Note that, if you are using the latest SODE 1.6, this might be a problem caused by the scenery developer using non-standard numbering in the scenery, as explained here:

https://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/threads/terminal1-jetway-was-added-then-terminal3-disappear-from-the-menu.442229/

trisho0

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2018, 09:06:14 pm »
ZSSS with ZBAA Developer resolved the issue it was SODE.
I didn't posted here another question of GSX Ground Services for FSX and also P3Dv4.
After using GSX let's say for some time (2min to 5min) It starts a consistency sound.
I have to shutdown FSX (lol) and restart over again. Same thing with P3Dv4.
I tried ESC but no success.
How to stop such annoying sound?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2018, 05:27:36 pm »

Doesn't happen here, and nobody ever reported it so far. It's difficult to know what you are referring to, without a sample of the sound, which would help understanding if it's just a sound of some vehicle, or something like an audio problem (usually related to audio drivers)

trisho0

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2018, 05:46:40 pm »

Doesn't happen here, and nobody ever reported it so far. It's difficult to know what you are referring to, without a sample of the sound, which would help understanding if it's just a sound of some vehicle, or something like an audio problem (usually related to audio drivers)
I understand, well..... it is kind of continuous non stop beep sound heard outside view of scenery. Such continuous sound stops in cockpit or VC of aircraft view.
The continuous sound starts after completed 2 or 3 GSX requests.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2018, 05:55:55 pm »
Which airport ? Does it use SODE jetways ?

trisho0

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2018, 09:30:33 pm »
Which airport ? Does it use SODE jetways ?
KJFK and also any other airport. I can use SODE and GSX. Always I start with GSX indeed which is muchn better, nice, incredible and terrific!
Maybe the sound is coming from PMDG (not sure). I will give a try with Level-D in FSX only because LDS is not ready for P3Dv4.
The sound issue appears in both SIM.