FSDreamTeam forum
October 22, 2018, 02:23:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CYVR Update  (Read 2261 times)
emilmay

« on: February 28, 2018, 11:21:28 PM »

Hi guys,

I really love the CYVR Scenery, but I do wonder if there is ever going to be an update to the current airport status, as I have seen a couple of changes in real-life that happened since the scenery was released in 2012.
Just to name three:
-Different gate numbers
-Outlet Mall on the Island
-Flight Path Park "statue"

So my question is, whether there is an update planned or ever going to be for YVR. Would be much appreciated Smiley
Thanks for your answers Smiley

Dave_YVR
Beta tester

« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2018, 04:00:37 AM »

As YVR is one of the newer sceneries, I'm sure it's in a list of those to get updated. Updated not really being spotting parks or malls outside the fence though imo. Like every airport released in FS/P3d, it's essentially outdated the day it's released. YVR has already seen many small changes since it's release and that's nothing compared to what is coming down the road.

Avidean

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2018, 10:27:28 PM »

I was just thinking the same thing. The ground textures are getting quite dated. It is however still on of my favourite addon airport. Its also looking a bit sparse compared to more recent offering. I was working on this today and just uploaded it for your entertainment  Smiley

https://youtu.be/UOhaS1O9Joc
tbird8034

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2018, 05:26:15 AM »

Cool video. The FSDT scenery placement is closer to the real thing than I thought it would be. Thanks......................Steve
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: