Author Topic: kfll bleeding texture fsx steam edition  (Read 14716 times)

alencp20

kfll bleeding texture fsx steam edition
« on: February 23, 2018, 11:42:09 pm »
I have this strange problem with kfll only, if I start the flight there every thing is ok all texture load everything is perfect , but if I fly from some airports to kfll,almost before landing I'm taking about maybe 20 feet from the runway the textures start disappearing or mixing with the default one, before that I can see the texture of the airport just right. I say some airports because doesn't happen when I fly within some regions it only happen if I fly from the eastern Caribbean ( I far as know) TNCM, TJSJ etc, if I fly from any American airport  doesn't happen . It only happen on this airport if I fly from the eastern Caribbean to any other add on airport doesn't happen so its clearly an kfll problem, before start giving me suggestion let me say

fsdt kfll is the only kfll I had ever install

there is not duplicate afcadt I run world of ai and I make sure I install them manually , just the wowoffai bgl file which include the airplane and flight plan

I have no region install nor orbx , nor mesh nothing like that, just pay add on airports that set .

there is not OOm problem no running out of memory king of thing, how do I know , well I can make multiple leg flight without droping below 40 fps in any moment Im taking about maybe 6 airport straight in one flight KTPA flytampa, ImagiSim Katl , FSDT KORD, CYUL flytampa, back the other way (it just an example ) with the aerosoft airbus it just amazing the performance

not problem with the coult..., it cache  every airport right away,

I DO NOT MODIFY THE CFG FILE, but just in case i rebuild it once in a while to be sure, proper fsx maintenance I guess like clearing scenery indexes in program data

no problem in any other fsdt airport at the moment

I really think is kfll problem , may be the scenery mipmap not loading beyond their lowest , I don't know

any suggestions

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: kfll bleeding texture fsx steam edition
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2018, 01:01:24 am »
, but if I fly from some airports to kfll,almost before landing I'm taking about maybe 20 feet from the runway the textures start disappearing or mixing with the default one, before that I can see the texture of the airport just right.

Please make a screenshot, because it's difficult to say from this description what the issue is.

alencp20

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2018, 02:12:29 pm »
thanks for the replay, I making a flight right now from tjsj to kfll to take some pictures

by the way kfll work perfect on fs9 thats my go to simulator and always will be no problem there fs9 in install in my other gaming computer

alencp20

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2018, 05:01:21 pm »
1 picture every thing is normal all texture are ok

2 picture every thing start going south about 50 to 20 feet

I already know Im going to get this , when the aerosoft airbus doesn't start the landing checklist, so it got me thinking it has to be related to airport altitude or some kind

the airbus is not getting that information

alencp20

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2018, 02:21:59 pm »
Hey umberto did u looked at the pictures

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2018, 01:52:19 pm »
Hey umberto did u looked at the pictures

You posted them on Saturday so yes, I did had a look today. You don't *always* work over the week-ends, do you ?

In any case, your screenshot clearly show you have a conflict caused by another scenery, most likely an elevation issue or an AFCAD conflict.

What other sceneries you have, something from Orbx maybe ?

alencp20

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2018, 04:29:15 pm »
no mesh install just the airport ,like i say in the begining of the post, no mesh , no orbx, it only happen at this airport

alencp20

« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2018, 04:37:20 pm »
and yes I have other airport but the closes one to the area is flytampa Tampa no other airport close by ; Im planing in getting Orlando from taxi2gate soon  and Miami from latin vfr but no until resolve this situation for the same reason you ask

remember it only happen if I flight from the Eastern Caribbean like tncm or tjsj son far as i know

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2018, 09:29:57 pm »
Please don't assume it's the scenery has a problem, just because "it's the only airport that does that". Conflicts don't affect all sceneries just the same, that doesn't mean the affected scenery has a problem, simply that you don't have other offending files that affect your other airports.

And, it's not assumed the conflicting scenery must be a mesh, or a nearby airport. It can be anything. What else you installed, not necessarily from OrbX ? Do you have an AI traffic product ?

alencp20

« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2018, 02:26:07 pm »
I have world of Ai planes which I install manually just the airplane, and the bgl with the flight plan,

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2018, 08:16:37 am »
I have world of Ai planes which I install manually just the airplane, and the bgl with the flight plan,

What other sceneries, not necessarily from OrbX, and not necessarily close to the airport you have ? Especially large global scenery. Also, check your Mesh Complexity and resolution setting. Complexity must be at 100%, and resolution should be at 5 meters, but no higher.

alencp20

« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2018, 02:40:43 pm »
I have my mesh resolution at 10 m , and yes I try it with 5 and not more than 5 and still happen when flying from the eastern Caribbean,like I said before no mesh, no global scenery install just pay addon airports

this glitch doesn't happen all the time  , I hope you don't take this the wrong way but I'm feeling like I'm repeating my self here, that why at the begging of the post I clear specify what was happening

could be a problem with the AFCAD OF THIS AIRPORT "ALTITUDE" PROBLEM

alencp20

« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2018, 02:45:14 pm »
the airports that I have in the eastern caribbean are Latinvfr TJSJ, FlyTampa Tncm the complete package which include 3 airports ,Taxi2gate TFFR , and Taxi2GAte TVSV

alencp20

« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2018, 01:00:35 am »
I finish looking in the forum and there are many cases this happening no only on KFLL, but on one or more of your scenery, one is PHNL, and the other one was PHOG , both of those
scenery symptoms it related to what I m experiencing , and both of them required a fix by

simbio
Beta tester
FSDreamTeam developer

with some blg files, which indeed fix the problem

then I find this post date back to 2011 related to KFLL (FSDreamTeam forum > Products Support > Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood FSX/P3D > Texture Bleed)
and I far as a know these isued hasn't be resolve

the same dude suggested some files to be applied, but the problems still persist, as you can see I'm not the only one with this issues

Maybe is time for you and your development team to take a close it look at kfll. bgl file to see what is going on in there ,

alencp20

« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2018, 08:07:10 pm »
any suggestions since you move my post  from the general to here, I mean you took the time to move the post ,what no make a suggestion or update of the situation I'm having