Author Topic: GSX issue with Luxembourg **SOLVED**  (Read 2111 times)

GBNLL

GSX issue with Luxembourg **SOLVED**
« on: February 23, 2018, 10:19:07 pm »
Hi All,

My question is has anyone else had issues changing the ground company at Justsim's Luxembourg Scenery, I was able to do it in the past but now for some reason when I try to change the company it doesn't work and just gets stuck with the old companies that are presumably already within the AFCAD.

I've checked to make sure I am inputting the right airline code etc which I have been doing but still doesn't seem to work for the code LUX when it works for Swissport _SWP etc.

Any suggestions on how I could solve this issue will be greatly appreciated.

Tom.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 01:27:56 am by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX issue with Luxembourg.
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2018, 01:27:47 am »
still doesn't seem to work for the code LUX when it works for Swissport _SWP etc.

The Icao code for Luxair it's LGL, not LUX:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_airline_codes_(L)

GBNLL

Re: GSX issue with Luxembourg **SOLVED**
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2018, 08:02:49 am »
Hi Umberto but when I was looking through the codes used on textures it was LUX that was showing up for Luxair.

Edit : Works now thanks.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 08:09:56 am by GBNLL »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX issue with Luxembourg **SOLVED**
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2018, 02:10:17 pm »
Hi Umberto but when I was looking through the codes used on textures it was LUX that was showing up for Luxair.

That's just the name of the texture *folder*, but that's not relevant to the parking codes.

We could name the textures any way we like, but what counts are the atc_parking_codes, which are the airline ICAO (if the operator is an airline), because that's what you might eventually find in a 3rd party AFCAD.

If you want to be sure of the code used, check the SIM.CFG of any multi-livery GSX vehicle (for example the Staircase), and look for the lines that contains the atc_parking_codes keyword.