Author Topic: Strange behavior  (Read 3601 times)

abh_jc_03

Strange behavior
« on: February 21, 2018, 04:41:20 pm »
I noticed that the boarding vehicles and other vehicles at night time would light up the amber light. But after doing the new installation and standalone manager the lights do not blink. Also I just noticed that the vehicle pulling the luggage is a cargo van instead of the typical tug van that normally pull his luggage. I have also seen that the vehicle pulling the luggage sometimes will only bring one carriage of luggage to a commercial airliner.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Strange behavior
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2018, 06:44:03 pm »
I noticed that the boarding vehicles and other vehicles at night time would light up the amber light.  But after doing the new installation and standalone manager the lights do not blink.

They do here...and nothing has changed with the latest version. The only change in the vehicle lights in the current version, is they automatically turn off their HEADLIGHTS (only), when they are not moving, to save performances with dynamic lights. But the flashing lights hasn't been changed since many versions.

Also I just noticed that the vehicle pulling the luggage is a cargo van instead of the typical tug van that normally pull his luggage.

The vehicle pulling the luggage cart has always been selected at random between three available, one open another one closed and a van, nothing has changed with the current version.

If the airplane door is lower than the minimum height reachable by the belt loader, no belt loader will come, and there will be just a van.

I have also seen that the vehicle pulling the luggage sometimes will only bring one carriage of luggage to a commercial airliner.

Since GSX has been released, the number of carts in the luggage loader is related to the airplane load so, either your airplane was empty, or it used some kind of progressive loading system, so it was still too light the moment you called GSX.

abh_jc_03

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2018, 07:57:07 pm »
Okay, so do I need to uninstall and try again to get the lights working again. There are headlights just not the amber flashing light before on any of the vehicles.

abh_jc_03

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2018, 08:02:27 pm »
I d cider to do an uninstall and a fresh reinstall hoping it would fix the issue, but it didnt.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2018, 01:44:04 pm »
I d cider to do an uninstall and a fresh reinstall hoping it would fix the issue, but it didnt.

I'm sorry, but I just cannot replicate this. Which sim are you using ?

abh_jc_03

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2018, 02:28:54 pm »
FSX Gold Edition

abh_jc_03

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2018, 06:17:24 pm »
Is there anything I could do?  I landed the other night but I couldn’t see the vehicles. I didn’t request a follow me because it was a small airport. The lights just look a little brighter but see through no flashing lights.

abh_jc_03

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2018, 06:43:42 pm »
This how the lights look and stay.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2018, 11:25:44 am »
As I've said, I cannot replicate the issue. See the attached animated .GIF, which shows the flashing light working normally.