Author Topic: Virtualcol CRJ **SOLVED**  (Read 3788 times)

jimble

Virtualcol CRJ **SOLVED**
« on: February 18, 2018, 01:40:42 am »
Hi,
 I read a previous post regarding the small staircase for the CRJ, that fellow had made his own. Mine is the Virtualcol and I can't get the passengers boarded, i assume it's because of this staircase. If i'm going from boarding to push back state, i have to reset position. Is the fix an alteration to the aircraft CFG?
   Thanks for your attention.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 09:12:05 pm by virtuali »

jimble

Re: Virtualcol CRJ
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2018, 08:37:15 pm »
 Hi Umberto, sorry to nag but i would like to remove the small staircase from the Virtualcol CRJ. How do i do this please.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2018, 10:23:25 pm »
I'm not sure if I understood the question. Which airplane are you referring to ? The default CRJ ? A variation of the Aerosoft model ?

jimble

jimble

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2018, 08:16:12 pm »
Hi Umberto,
  I'm sure you're very busy but did you find a moment to check out the link i posted for the Virtualcol CRJ?
     Many thanks.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2018, 09:53:55 pm »
I'm not sure what you are asking. The airplane is not supported by GSX internally, which means you must configure it yourself.

To remove the front staircase, just set the main door height to 0, so no staircase will appear. I believe this is what was suggested in the other thread you were referring to.

jimble

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2018, 03:47:05 am »
 I see re reading the other post that you say to go to the GSX CFG which i'm having difficulty finding. I went to the aircraft editor and see that exit one, which is the one that the stair case pulls up to, has three numbers. Do i reset all these to 0? The editor says that it is getting it's info from aircraft CFG  but not sure if this is what i need to edit. Numbers below are from the aircraft CFG. Can supply the numbers from the editor if they have any relevance.
number_of_exits = 3
exit.0 = 0.4, 36.604, -2.969, 2.956, 0
exit.1 = 0.4, 17.956, -1.152, -0.912, 1       
exit.2 = 0.4, 35.981, 3.560, 2.644, 2
  Sorry bit lost here, thanks for any help with this.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2018, 12:58:03 pm »
I see re reading the other post that you say to go to the GSX CFG which i'm having difficulty finding.

I believe I said NOT to go in the GSX.CFG, since you can do it right in the GSX aircraft editor, with no need to mess with files directly.

I went to the aircraft editor and see that exit one, which is the one that the stair case pulls up to, has three numbers. Do i reset all these to 0?

The height is the last parameter.

The editor says that it is getting it's info from aircraft CFG 

This means you still haven't configured the airplane, which is the first thing to do. And, of course, it's best if you do it VISUALLY, by pressing the "Customize in 3d editor" button.

I suggest reading the GSX manual, which explains how the airplane editor works.

jimble

« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2018, 06:28:57 pm »
That did the trick. Thanks for the help Umberto.