Author Topic: Couatl error with FlightBeams new KPHX on FSX  (Read 1958 times)

Ryz

Couatl error with FlightBeams new KPHX on FSX
« on: February 11, 2018, 04:04:44 am »
So, this randomly started happening when I updated to 2.0 of KPHX from flightbeam.

I load up KPHX and then a few seconds later couatl crashes.

couatl v3.2 (build 3894)
panic log started on Sat Feb 10 21:57:17 2018

problem raised by engine or unspecified addon
{}

That's the error log. This also happened with the FSDT KSDF once, but after I reinstalled addonmanager it stopped, but I tried reinstalling addonmanager TWICE and it still did it. I thought it could have been GSX causing it but even with GSX uninstalled it still crashes. At first the error log mentioned KPHX so I reinstalled that and that stopped, now every single time I load KPHX with any aircraft it crashes. Pretty stumped.

Edit: Forgot to say that it only happens with KPHX. I have all of FlightBeams sceneries and it only happens at KPHX. Tested the rest.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 04:06:55 am by Ryz »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Couatl error with FlightBeams new KPHX on FSX
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2018, 01:31:12 pm »
You must have updated in the wrong way. This is the only procedure that will surely work:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,17268.msg121619.html#msg121619

If this is the only issue you have, and everything else it's working, you might save some time by removing the following folder:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Addon Manager\Couatl\KPHX

And, if you have this one too, remove it as well:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Addon Manager\Simobjects\Misc\Flightbeam_KPHX

This, of course. course, assuming you installed the Addon Manager into the default location under C:\Program Files (x86)\Addon Manager. If  you install it elsewhere, you'll have to do the same removals, on that folder.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 01:35:46 pm by virtuali »