Author Topic: KLAS Intersections  (Read 4128 times)

jotafl

KLAS Intersections
« on: February 08, 2018, 11:24:55 pm »
Hello, been using your products for a long time and really enjoy them, for some reason no chemistry between my system and KCLT, so that one not so good.  :o

However, I am here for KLAS. Today I did a flight from KLAS-KLAX and when I was taxiing to 26R I noticed that the intersection runway markings was showing 25R (KLAS is up to date via the Live update). I thought it was an update issue but when I got to the holding point, the runway was marked correctly. Upon exiting I did another new update but it is the same results. I've been searching the forum but can't find this problem. Maybe it is something local on my system? I know I don't have any other sceneries except FSDT. Attached pictures of the problem.

Thanks for any advise. :)

jotafl

Re: KLAS Intersections
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2018, 12:52:04 am »
So am I the only one with this problem? Will appreciate any advise from support.

Thank you. ;)

bradl

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2018, 05:52:07 am »

Known issue. They are working on this, as this is a bug from their update from when the 7/25s changed to the 8/26s back in August 2017.

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,16107.msg117595.html#msg117595

BL.

jotafl

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2018, 05:30:04 pm »

Known issue. They are working on this, as this is a bug from their update from when the 7/25s changed to the 8/26s back in August 2017.

BL.

Thanks, I did see this post before I post this one but at the end it insinuates that if you d/l the latest GSX it should fix the issue, but with the live update it should not be that case. I guess the bottom line is they have not fix the problem in 6 months as of today? Not biggie I can always just ignore the issue even though it is confusing while taxiing.

bradl

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2018, 01:55:31 am »

BL.

Thanks, I did see this post before I post this one but at the end it insinuates that if you d/l the latest GSX it should fix the issue, but with the live update it should not be that case. I guess the bottom line is they have not fix the problem in 6 months as of today? Not biggie I can always just ignore the issue even though it is confusing while taxiing.

I can see where the confusion lies. GSX won't fix this issue, as it is a problem in the actual scenery for KLAS, which GSX is basically a separate add-on to the scenery. This will have to be fixed in an update to the scenery, which the Live Update will get you when it is released.

That doesn't mean that the scenery is unusable, as the problem is basically esoteric. The scenery came out in September or October 2017, which while they fixed the runway markings, the taxiway markings weren't updated. And since there aren't two sets of parallel runways sitting next to eachother, it isn't that hard to know which ones you're talking about with 7/25 versus 8/26. So the scenery is usable.

Without knowing what other projects the developers are working on, I can't say when they'll get to it. Umberto will fill us in on that when he gets the chance.

BL.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2018, 01:43:05 pm »
We are working on another KLAS update, which is also required to fix an issue with the Aerosoft Las Vegas city scenery, so we'll try to add this fix to it, but we don't have a firm release date right now.

jotafl

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2018, 02:30:28 am »
Thanks for the update Umberto.