Author Topic: KMEM and PMDG MD11  (Read 3591 times)

PaulDM

KMEM and PMDG MD11
« on: February 06, 2018, 09:12:02 pm »
I'm putting this out to see if anyone else is experiencing the same problems. I have FSDT KMEM scenery for installed in FSXSE.  This scenery simulates an older surface for it's taxiways and runways with a noticeable bump at each expansion joint. As I was heading for the runway I had an error (ZFWCG and TOCG out of range) and (some fields in the weight init page were not updated) appear at the top of the sim screen. I stopped and double checked all the  numbers and everything was fine. As soon as I continued to taxi the errors popped up again.
PaulDM

laking

Re: KMEM and PMDG MD11
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2018, 06:29:52 pm »
I have a similar problem with my FSLabs A320 on P3D 4.2. Whenever I take off or land in KMEM the display in the mcdu options/payload page changes to a weightless plane. (No payload)
When I loose this payload, landing is imposible and the plane get crashed. This happens for me only in FSDT KMEM. Not in FSDT KORD or KLAX or in p3d default airports.

Stefan

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2018, 09:25:34 pm »
This happens because you enabled the "Gear Bumps over taxi lights" option in the KMEM menu ( the one that opens with CTRL+F12 ), which by default is Disabled, because it might interfere with some 3rd party airplanes that changes their load dynamically when taxiing, such as the FS Labs A320.

laking

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2018, 08:56:27 am »
This happens because you enabled the "Gear Bumps over taxi lights" option in the KMEM menu ( the one that opens with CTRL+F12 ), which by default is Disabled, because it might interfere with some 3rd party airplanes that changes their load dynamically when taxiing, such as the FS Labs A320.
Good to know, thank you for the quick response

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk