Author Topic: No headlights on V4  (Read 1975 times)

davidnorfolk96

No headlights on V4
« on: February 03, 2018, 12:21:49 pm »
Hi all,

i'm unable to get the dynamic headlights from the gsx cars. i'm getting over dynamic lighting from the beacons etc. i'm not sure why. Everything is updated 7 dynamic lighting is on

matthewpow

Re: No headlights on V4
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2018, 09:17:36 pm »
In an effort to increase FPS, dynamic lights on all GSX vehicle's headlights turn off when the vehicle is not moving. If you aren't getting dynamic lights on the flashing lights (on the TUG, for instance), then try to re-download and install, but if you are getting dynamic headlights when the vehicle is moving, that is how it was updated to show them.

davidnorfolk96

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2018, 05:40:28 pm »
I tried seeing if it was that but nothing. still no headlights

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2018, 11:58:40 am »
I'm sorry, but I cannot replicate this. As matthewpow correctly said, the latest GSX version has an optimization to increase fps, which results in vehicle lights turning on only when the vehicle is moving.

It requires the latest update to be installed but, if you didn't had it, it would result in headlights to be always on instead. There's no way you could end up with no headlights at all, unless you either disabled dynamic lights in the sim, or some other unknown 3rd party addon has acted on it without your knowledge.

davidnorfolk96

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2018, 02:33:12 pm »
Strange, it's updated to it's current as you can see the 757 is working with it since the update