Author Topic: Installed KLAS / Las Vegas McCarren FSX Gold / Acceleration  (Read 2420 times)

Jetranger

• Jetranger
Installed KLAS / Las Vegas McCarren FSX Gold / Acceleration
« on: February 01, 2018, 10:00:16 pm »
Feb. 1st - 2018

I recently Purchased KLAS / Las Vegas / McCarran Intl. Airport , into my FSX Gold Acceleration Edition ( BOXED Edition)

Yes, thankfully I still have my Good ol' Trusty Original FSX Gold / Acceleration "BOXED Edition"  :)

I am Officially Reporting to the FSDT Team, or platoon as I prefer , that All Visuals of this Airport showed up just fine and everything is working .

NOTE :

I DO NOT use any other programs like Active Sky, nor REX nor weather making engines

NOR do I have installed any other Programs that do whatever flight simmers try to "INJECT" into their sims to make them do whatever,,,,,,,

then end up spending copious amounts of time on Forum Boards with all kinds of issues .

I have a 64 Bit machine / Windows 7 / FSX Gold Acceleration edition (Boxed Edition) purchased back in 2009 New.

Currently have 18 GB Ram and a XFX Graphics Video Card 4 GB / Quadcore Processor / 4 good size fans for cooling

3 large 32" Flat panel Dell Monitors

Track IR5 Installed

Saitek Digital Flight Yoke

Saitek Aluminum Combat Rudder Panels

Saitek Throttle Quadrant

*use Registered version of FRAPS recording software

I've been Flight Simming since 2002 Pro-edition of MS Flight Simulator rolled out.

Currently I have installed & Injected over 350+ Add On Scenery into my Flight Simulator FSX Gold / Accelertion

Currently I have installed : over 4,000 Add On Aircraft for my FSX Gold / Acceleration (Boxed Edition)

of those 4,000 Add On Aircraft, the Majority of them are stored in 2 of my External Hard Drive HANGERS along with the Original installers and Gauges & effects folders as Back ups , and to speed up the loading times of my Sim upon start up.

I only inject Decent to High Quality Airports & Aircraft into my FSX ~ !!!

Very Few Add On Airports with Default Buildings etc.

Also NO Mega Photo Scenery used either !!!

Reporting that this KLAS / McCarren Airport installed fine without any issues !

I do NOT have any Flickering Jetways as of yet anyway      

nor do I have any flickering Building issues to report.

However I did experience a fraction of a second of a Airport Ground issue on the very NORTH End of the Airport, which involved the Tarmac and runway, for a fraction of a second then appeared normal again.    

I also spent about 40 minutes flying over the airport with a Helicopter and report NO Issues from an altitude ranging from  500 ft to 7,500 ft.

Then I took my Freeware Simulator Driveable passenger BUS, and drove it all over the KLAS Airport and REPORT NO Issues with runways nor Taxi'ways and the bus didn't fall thru any Mystery Tarmac Sink holes !!!  :)

Soon within the next couple weeks I will post a YOU TUBE Video of this Airport , just so other simmers can see as well as the Guru's at FSDT can see it for evaluation purposes .

I am providing this information to the FSDT Tech hounds just so they can have some feed back for their own reference & purposes.

So Far so good on my end  ;D

Keep in mind FSDT , I prefer to "K.I.S.S". / Keep It Simple Stupid ~ !!!

I don't like injecting too many other FS Add On "supposed" programs into my Heavily Tweaked & edited FSX Gold Acceleration, then spending copious amounts of time seeking tech issues on Forum Boards and redundt E-Mail exchanges !!  

I'm into "FLYING", and repainting Aircraft somewhat and enjoy Flying the Older Model Jetliners from the 1950's, 1960's & 1970's era and old Propliners as well, like the A2A Boeing 377 Stratocruiser and Constellation.

as well as Captain Sim's Boeing 707's, 727's early model 737-100's & 200's.

as well as the early model 747-100's & 200' models from CLS .

Lastly I Purchased your KLAS / McCarran Las Vegas from Sim Market using my PAYPAL Account, just so your aware.  

just purchased it EARLY this morning at like 3am CST Time / Midwest Kansas City Time USA.

I report NO Current issues with the installation process

I report NO Current issues with the Airport itself .

Thank You, for your time & effort developing this Airport and providing any Technical assistance to other flight simmers as well as myself in the future, should any issues arise , hopefully NOT !!!!!

My YOU TUBE Channel is : SIM HANGER :   https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKUfmGlyrjJXmZ1eq3E695Q

I go by "Jetranger" on the Simviation Forum Boards as well as the HJG Group,, Forums / Historic Jetliners Group

My Home base here where I stay Hangered is : KMKC / Kansas City Downtown Airport the old TWA Terminal base from the 1950's  

My Contact is :  Jetranger7777@hotmail.com

« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 10:09:17 pm by Jetranger »