Author Topic: GSX animation problem with PMDG B777F  (Read 1668 times)

w6kd

GSX animation problem with PMDG B777F
« on: January 28, 2018, 08:09:14 am »
When I use GSX with the PMDG B777F (P3Dv4), when I select the "deboard" (option 1) it spawns a tug pulling luggage carts on the right side of the acft, which then drives aft around the back of the jet to the left side and right through the GSX high-lift loader at the main cargo door.  It then does a left 180 deg turn and drives through the train of GSX cargo carts that is servicing the left (main) cargo door.

It's consistent, with the only variation seeming to be the type of luggage carts in use.  The luggage cart serves no purpose on the cargo jet...maybe this is an animation erroneously left in from one of the pax jet configs?

Regards

Bob Scott

w6kd

Re: GSX animation problem with PMDG B777F (and FSLA320)
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2018, 07:17:32 pm »
addendum...I just watched the ground handling on the FSL A320...the cargo loader starts at the left side, drives through the fuselage to the right side, around the back of the jet, then through the fuselage a second time, then pirhouettes in place to arrive at the forward cargo door.

Is this normal?

Regards

Bob Scott

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX animation problem with PMDG B777F
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2018, 01:08:34 pm »
Please check if you are using the configuration that comes with GSX, not one you made or downloaded, especially if it was made/downloaded before GSX added support for the main cargo door. You can use the GSX airplane configuration page to check which configuration GSX is using. Pressing the Reset button will revert to the default config that comes with GSX.

Also, be sure you use the current GSX version (Live Update), because in the current version, no vehicles will appear for a door that doesn't exits.