Author Topic: 108's Las Vegas Supplemental V1.0 - Scenery Add-on For FS004  (Read 5612 times)

Cereal Eater

108's Las Vegas Supplemental V1.0 - Scenery Add-on For FS004
« on: April 19, 2009, 02:45:57 pm »
108's Las Vegas Supplemental V1.0 - Scenery Add-on For FS2004

Some time back in February I mentioned in one of the KLAS Backdoor threads that I had an updated Henderson Executive scenery and some Janet flightplans for KLAS. This is the package to which I was referring. I am making it available for all here in this forum to download and use.

I uploaded the package to Badongo File Hosting as opposed to AVSIM simply because I don't have time to deal with all the AVSIM red tape at the moment and I want to release this now. One of these days I'll get around to setting up the package on AVSIM, but until then here it is:

http://www.badongo.com/file/14534827
Just look very carefully at each of the pages over there and don't get conned into clicking on the ads. Look very carefully at each page and you'll figure it out. Sorry to have to use this service, I just don't have server space for this right now.

Look for the readme.txt files included in each of the archives for complete information and installation instructions.

IMPORTANT NOTE: The AI aircraft contained in this package have a parking designation of "JANE", so you'll need to alter your KLAS AFCAD parking assignments for the Janet terminal accordingly if you want the aircraft to park there. The Janet flight plans also contain airports not included in this pack. Two of those airfields, Groom Lake & Tonopah Test Range, will be relased soon as a separate package. All the other airfields are part of FS2004's default scenery.

I hope some of you find this useful.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2009, 12:43:56 pm by 108 »

01pewterz28

Re: 108's Las Vegas Supplemental V1.0 - Scenery Add-on For FS004
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2009, 05:09:47 pm »
Thanks for the file :)

Sean