Author Topic: Sitting at gate B15, aircraft and vehicle wheels are under the ground at night  (Read 4129 times)

dornier

Hi,

Sitting at Gate B15, wheels from aircraft, vehicles, and jetways are below the ground when night time.  During the day they appear normal.  Any ideas?

Thanks,

George

dornier

Here are some photos.  I also noticed that the green centerline taxi and centerline runway lights float above the ground.  Any ideas on how to fix this?
« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 06:36:14 am by dornier »

dornier

Here's a photo of the floating lights.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 06:36:38 am by dornier »

Hnla

You do know this is 2018, and there are ways to take a screenshot of your screen instead of taking a picture of it on your phone?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
As explained many times already on the forum, that's not a bug, there's nothing to fix, and it's just how the scenery is made. It's a way to prevent ground flickerking, not being slowed down by ancient FS8 code and still be compatible with FSX, all at the same time.

These things will go away when we'll drop support for FSX, for the next sceneries.

dornier

You do know this is 2018, and there are ways to take a screenshot of your screen instead of taking a picture of it on your phone?

1. Yes, I know it's 2018.
2. Yes, there are many ways to take a screen shot on a PC. I'm very aware on how to take a screen shot, but I appreciate the constructive feedback. I learned a lot from your post, thanks.