Author Topic: taxi only  (Read 4370 times)

miketower21

taxi only
« on: January 16, 2018, 04:15:09 pm »
Hi I just notice that I don't see the 3 "TAXI ONLY" with the S centerline anymore ? Did I mess something up now ? or is it just gone or is it just like in the picture for everyone with LAS ? thank you
« Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 12:48:22 am by miketower21 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: taxi only
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2018, 12:16:56 pm »
You have another scenery in conflict. The photoreal ground looks very bad in your screenshot, and it's surely not something we made. The tell tale sign are the small cars in the photo texture: we don't usually do such kind of sloppy work.

miketower21

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2018, 09:23:47 pm »
Hi thanks I know its a bad picture I took it with a camera the print screen was not taking the picture on the computer ! but anyways I do have USCitiesX-LasVegas but I did take out the AFDAC in that program !  " ok I just turn off the USCitiesX-LasVegas scenery any its still the same ???
« Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 09:38:47 pm by miketower21 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2018, 01:24:57 pm »
I just turn off the USCitiesX-LasVegas scenery any its still the same ???

Then you have *another* scenery in conflict. Assuming that with "still the same", you still see the same image as in your screenshot. As I've said, that's not the ground texture that comes with FSDT KLAS so, it must be another scenery.

Have you set KLAS on an higher layer than every other scenery that might conflict with it ? That's where the installer place it by default but, of course, if you moved it, anything can happen.

miketower21

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2018, 11:42:25 pm »
Hi, KLAS is on the higher layer !

RALF9636

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2018, 12:07:08 am »
I assume this is the same issue I posted here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,17255.0.html

miketower21

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2018, 04:08:26 pm »
Hi, sort of but mine doesn't have any planes showing like in your scenery all my issue is I do not see the TAXI ONLY on the taxiways anymore and I did try every option possible and it still comes out the same !!!!! But can anyone out there send a screen shot of that end of the airport runways and taxi ways of 19L and 19R thanks

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2018, 12:15:10 am »
Hi, sort of but mine doesn't have any planes showing like in your scenery all my issue is I do not see the TAXI ONLY on the taxiways anymore

Not all conflicting sceneries have planes in it...yours doesn't, but it's missing the taxi only we DO have in our photoreal background that is not showing, because it's being covered by the other conflicting scenery.