Author Topic: Moveable jetways not showing up **SOLVED**  (Read 13604 times)

AC777

Re: Moveable jetways not showing up
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2018, 01:33:03 am »
Might it have something to do with SODE or something, because I am this issue not only at YVR but LAX and JFK as well?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2018, 10:40:43 am »
CYVR doesn't use SODE jetways, it has regular jetways in the AFCAD so, the only possible reason for them not showing up, it's a conflict caused by another AFCAD from another scenery (or an AI product), since the only way to exclude jetways from a scenery, is with another AFCAD of another scenery for the same airport

AC777

« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2018, 03:01:47 pm »
You said AI product. I use UT2. Could that have anything to do with it. Would me uninstalling FSX and reinstalling it work? I would gladly do it to get CYVR working.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2018, 03:25:51 pm »
You said AI product. I use UT2. Could that have anything to do with it.

I'm not sure if it comes with its own AFCADs.

Would me uninstalling FSX and reinstalling it work? I would gladly do it to get CYVR working.

Uninstalling the sim without uninstalling the product that is causing this won't change much. Try this utility here, and see if you have duplicate AFCADs for CYVR:

http://www.scruffyduck.org/simple-airport-scanner/4584282795

AC777

« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2018, 05:38:05 pm »
When I run this, do I put in CYVR and then find in the scenery.cfg? And should CYVR be installed when I do this?

Dave_YVR

• Beta tester
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2018, 07:00:50 pm »
UT2 doesn't add any airport files on it's own. Do you or did you have MyTraffic installed at any point in the sim?

AC777

« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2018, 09:27:41 pm »
No

AC777

« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2018, 05:53:29 am »
I tried the link you sent me again, but it only shows EHAM (FlyTampa). Am I doing something wrong? Could there maybe be something wrong with the scenery, because I downloaded the Honolulu free trial, and the gates don't work there either?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2018, 09:29:58 am »
Could there maybe be something wrong with the scenery, because I downloaded the Honolulu free trial, and the gates don't work there either?

This would be an indication of the opposite: there's nothing wrong with CYVR *precisely* because you have a similar problem elsewhere. Again, the only way to exclude default jetways from a scenery, is from ANOTHER scenery.

Other possible reasons might:

- You don't have the "Advanced animations" settings enabled in the graphic settings, a flag we automatically enabled but, you might have disabled by mistake

- Your Scenery Complexity too low to show jetways.

Other than that, it can ONLY a scenery in conflict. Totally useless to uninstall our sceneries, unless some of our files got corrupted because of an hard drive failure, but it would be *very* unlikely it would affect JUST jetways, even if it's still theoretically possible.

AC777

« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2018, 10:46:39 pm »
THE JETWAYS ARE THERE NOW! As soon as I turned the scenery complexity up, the gates showed up! Thank you so much!