Author Topic: Activation  (Read 25951 times)

sacrayton

Activation
« on: April 14, 2011, 08:59:44 pm »
I have reformatted my HD and have reinstalled KLAS. I have attempted to "activate" my software via "Use the "Register Serial" option to put it into the registry, then proceed with Activation as above. Is suggested you put FS (especially FS9) in Windowed Mode, before selecting this option." I close FS2004 and upon re-opening FS2004, I still get "Trial Period" mode. I have tried repeatedly to activate the software with no success.

Stephen

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Activation
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2011, 10:41:13 pm »
After you insert your Serial Number, you should see a request "Do you want to activate the scenery on this PC ?"

If you don't see such request, and FS9 goes back to normal flight without asking anything, it can only means you selected the wrong product from the Addon Manager, or you have inserted something that doesn't have anything to do with your Serial Number, like your Order Number or your SKU number for example.

Your Serial Number is a long code that usually starts with FSDTxxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxx-xxxx, it's not your Order Number and it's not your SKU Number. The Serial Number is listed on your purchase receipt as "Serial Number".

helder

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2015, 11:18:13 am »
hello. i have almost the same problem witch activation but. witch me always i put the serial number and choose activate the product on my pc  and in another dialog i chosse now  i have a black screen and the activation go to offline ( i have turned off windows firewall and antivirus) notice i have kfll and kdfw already installed and activate this issue hapens only witch klas,klax any suggest?

thnaks

helder

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2015, 11:23:15 am »
now  i have a black screen and the activation go to offline ( i have turned off windows firewall and antivirus)

If the offline activation page comes out, it can only mean you have a firewall or antivirus still active. Either turn off them, and be sure you don't have multiple firewall running ( for example the default one and a 3rd party one. BOTH should be disabled ), or just go through the offline activation procedure.

notice i have kfll and kdfw already installed and activate this issue hapens only witch klas,klax any suggest?

That's because when you installed these, the firewall/antivirus wasn't interfering, now it is.

helder

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2015, 11:54:41 am »
hi umberto. thanks for your answer but i have windows 8.1 witch microsoft essentials ( windows defender)  and normal firewall and both are off. another thing i try offline activation and show a message saying essellarate fatal error...  i have notice in addon menu dnst show coatl produts....  i have read all post about this issue nothing works i always think is a firewall blocks but...... :(

helder

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2015, 12:30:11 pm »
hello again... its solved estrange but works i only need  put an blank space and after put the serial number ??? and its works fine

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2015, 01:24:19 pm »
hello again... its solved estrange but works i only need  put an blank space and after put the serial number ??? and its works fine

Well, that would be exactly the opposite as it should be. By putting extra spaces in the Serial Number, it surely won't work and in fact, the most common error users do when activating and failing, is to put extra spaces.

In any case, the "Esellerate fatal" error is caused by the fact you are running FS9 in "Compatibility mode" under Windows 8.1. It must be off.

helder

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2015, 03:49:26 pm »
yes its very estarnge that.. however i am out off options so i try and really  works.... by the way thanks for the info about the essellarate fatal error i dont know that... i will try that in the next 3 fsdt escenary.... thanks a lot

Helder