Author Topic: P3Dv4 crash when load KIAH and esellerate error  (Read 3282 times)

lvanoli

P3Dv4 crash when load KIAH and esellerate error
« on: January 12, 2018, 09:04:34 pm »
In P3Dv4 I installed GSX KJFKv2 CYVR KIAH.
When I choose KIAH P3Dv4 crash (error load KIAH.jpg) both at startup and go to the airport.
For this error i attach two event files.
In FSX, on another boot system of the same PC, everything works.
To try and fix this error I wanted to reinstall KIAH so in Addon Manager I tried to disable the airport by receiving the error 0Xe0d25006 as shown in the image (error de-activate KIAH.jpg) which remained active.
I also tried to disable all the other products activated with Addon manager by receiving the same error for all FSDT products, while for Flightbeam's KPHK both deactivation and reactivation work.
IN FSX everything is OK.
How can I correct these two errors?
Thank You.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: P3Dv4 crash when load KIAH and esellerate error
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2018, 09:42:21 pm »
When I choose KIAH P3Dv4 crash (error load KIAH.jpg) both at startup and go to the airport.

Your log clearly shows the problem doesn't have anything to do with KIAH or any of our software, since it's a .NET error, and none of our software it's using it. So, what's really happening, instead, is the sim is crashing for another reason, and it's making KIAH to crash.

Also, why you use an outdated version of P3D 4 ?

To try and fix this error I wanted to reinstall KIAH so in Addon Manager I tried to disable the airport by receiving the error 0Xe0d25006 as shown in the image (error de-activate KIAH.jpg) which remained active.

That seems to indicate you tried to deactivate twice something that didn't required deactivation in the first place.

How can I correct these two errors?

- Upgrade the sim to the current version (4.1)

- Uninstall everything. Reply YES to the question "Do you want to remove the Addon Manager?"

- Configure the antivirus to exclude the whole Addon Manager folder

- Download and install the current installers for every product you have, including GSX, since KIAH won't work without it.

- Download and install with the antivirus turned off.

lvanoli

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2018, 10:08:44 pm »
The version of P3D was already the 4.1 clean installation.
All downloads were made two days ago as the installation.
After the installation I updated via FSDT live update.
I repeat however everything then I let you know.
Do I have to uninstall KPHK too?

lvanoli

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2018, 03:09:49 pm »
I have reinstalled everything except KIAH and it works all including deactivation and re-registration.
By selecting KIAH airport P3Dv4.1 continuously crash, I pass the message to the Prepar3D forum.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2018, 03:14:58 pm »
Are you sure you installed GSX as well ? KIAH won't work without it. However, it won't surely cause THAT crash you reported, which is clearly something totally unrelated to our software, since it's a .NET exception.