Author Topic: Everytime I load up KSDF nothing shows up, maybe for a couple of seconds.  (Read 4197 times)

adamgmz787

When I load up KSDF the scenery shows up for the first couple of seconds till it shows airport cache registration 80 seconds and the whole airport disappears. I did everything, I turned off my antivirus and download the Microsoft 2013c++ software. 

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Have you installed GSX too ? KSDF won't work without it, like any other FSDT scenery that uses SODE jetways (KIAH, KLAS and KMEM)

adamgmz787

No, I haven't. I will look into buying it, thank you!

adamgmz787

So I downloaded gsx and it only works for a certain time, when I spawn a new aircraft or press something with the coatul settings, it just all disappears and even the gsx and coatul addon tabs.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Do you have any errors logged in the %APPDATA%\Virtuali\Couatl.err file ?

adamgmz787

I opened the couatl.err file with notepad and it says this:  File ".\common\sceneryAddOnMulti.py", line 1044, in addJetways
AttributeError: 'Couatl.Parking' object has no attribute '_jetwayAirlineCode'

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
I opened the couatl.err file with notepad and it says this:  File ".\common\sceneryAddOnMulti.py", line 1044, in addJetways
AttributeError: 'Couatl.Parking' object has no attribute '_jetwayAirlineCode'

As I've said: have you installed GSX too ? KSDF won't work without it, like any other FSDT scenery that uses SODE jetways (KIAH, KLAS and KMEM). The error seems to indicate you haven't.