Author Topic: addon manger problems  (Read 2958 times)

fatback

addon manger problems
« on: January 05, 2018, 04:56:37 am »
I installed the addon manager then LAX version 1 manually. I then got an error when starting the addon manager so uninstalled and reinstalled again. It took forever, once downloading 2500 files, another time 1500, and many many more. It seemed to downloading thousands of files for GSX which I have but don't want to install. But looks like they're on my SSD.

I got the error again starting the addon manager. Here is a link:

https://i.gyazo.com/64c82f11da324f0e561ef84a50da92eb.png

Now at the airport ingame the airport is all messed up but I started FSX without the addon manager and I think that needs to be there.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2018, 04:58:36 am by fatback »

fatback

Re: addon manger problems
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2018, 07:08:29 pm »
I tried clicking ok and the addon manager is in fsx and lists all the programs available. I have KPHX so tried reinstalling it and it went well to a point. I asked for my serial number which I entered and it was accepted. Then it stopped and didn't do the install. So it has me as "registered" I guess but didn't install.

LAX is looking ok now so my issue is mainly with the installer but I don't see a main forum for installer problems. If this post is in the wrong place please move it as appropriate. Thanks.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: addon manger problems
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2018, 08:10:18 pm »
I installed the addon manager then LAX version 1 manually.

Please clarify what do you mean with "KLAX version 1", and what you did when installing it "manually". Nothing can or should be installed manually.