Author Topic: Double Jetways at KJFK  (Read 12180 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Double Jetways at KJFK
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2018, 10:13:59 am »
So, will be implemented SODE in KJFK v2 sometime later?

That's what I said in one of my previous replies:

In time, we'll update all our existing sceneries to use SODE.

trisho0

« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2018, 11:01:38 pm »
I contacted LM Support and they said: This is most likely related to the content itself. I recommend contacting the developers with this issue to see it they can reproduce the problem and issue an update.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 11:41:33 am by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2018, 11:44:59 am »
The wheels contact bug it's a very well known bug that dates FSX, and it was never addressed in P3D, which has exactly the same bugs and it happens with the default jetways on default airports too. Try any default airport with jetways, maybe with an airplane with doors a bit lower than usual, like a CRJ: the wheels will sink too.

Why you think SODE was made to begin with ? Why you think many developers are switching to it to do jetways, if the default system worked flawlessly ?
« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 06:24:40 pm by virtuali »

trisho0

« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2018, 05:49:33 pm »
The wheels contact bug it's a very well known bug that dates FSX, and it was never addressed in P3D, which has exactly the same bugs and it happens with the default jetways on default airports too. Try any default airport with jetways, maybe with an airplane with doors a bit lower than, like a CRJ: the wheels will sink too.

Why you think SODE was made to begin with ? Why you think many developers are switching to it to do jetways, if the default system worked flawlessly ?

Sorry my friend you are right. Waiting for updates then ....