Author Topic: terrain and buildings not showing **SOLVED**  (Read 16115 times)

mexusa12

terrain and buildings not showing **SOLVED**
« on: December 29, 2017, 12:31:30 am »
my system is  W7 i7 6700k 4ghz 980 ti 6gb 24 ram  my problem after flying for 15 or 20 min all disappear looks wear  I read  about  GSX and  sode  I  have  all  that I  download the free  GSX  same NOT good NOT sure  what to do anymore  I use the FS global real weather and  the polly pot app for my GoFlight modules  I am  Not sure if this interfiere with the  scenery  I need  some help I saw  the you guys  can set up  times  and  you can  look  in  to my system that will  be  great
   Do I need  to purchased the GSX?   thanks   LEO
« Last Edit: December 31, 2017, 09:53:31 am by virtuali »

mexusa12

Re: terrain and buildings not showing
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2017, 12:59:19 am »
my game  is FSX with aceleration

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2017, 01:50:09 pm »
As explained in all the other threads about KIAH and GSX, you MUST install GSX, but you don't have to buy it, because it's free to use without any limitations on all our airports.

mexusa12

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2017, 01:51:03 am »
did you read all my MESSAGE   I  already installed  the  GSX (free version)     I have  that but  still WONT  WORK.... Whats   Next

This  happens  in KORD  too     Is  there any chance  we  can set up  a  meeting  so  you  can look  in to my system   thank you  LEO
« Last Edit: December 31, 2017, 01:37:14 am by mexusa12 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2017, 02:39:57 pm »
did you all my MESSAGE   I  already installed  the  GSX (free version)  

Your message wasn't very clear about this.

I have  that but  still WONT  WORK.... Whats   Next

Do you have the Addon Manager AND the GSX menu under the "Addons" menu ? If not, do as follows:รน

- Disable the antivirus and reinstall GSX again.

- Configure the antivirus to exclude the whole Addon Manager folder BEFORE starting the sim.

mexusa12

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2017, 09:10:28 pm »
OK I THINK IT  WORK    YESSS!!!!  
 I  WENT TO MY WINDOWS DEFENDER AND EXCLUDE THE ADDON MANAGER  I  TRIED  AGAIN SAME   ROUTE   KORD  TO KIAH  AND  WHEN ARRIVED  AT  KIAH LOOKS  GREAT   THANK YOU      AND  I  HOPE  STAYS  THAT WAY

WELL  YOU CAN MARK THIS ONE  "SOLVED" I WILL BUY ALL YOUR AIRPORTS  I HAVE 6 NOW  AND  I WILL BE WAITING FOR THE  KORD UPDATE 
« Last Edit: December 31, 2017, 02:13:59 am by mexusa12 »

mexusa12

« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2018, 12:09:24 am »

I UNINSTALL KIAH THEN REINSTALL I NOTICE IT GOES TO THE ADD ON MANAGER FOLDER IF TRIED TO SELECT FSX  INSTALLS WITH ALL THE ADD ON  M. BUT IN YOUR INTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS IT SAYS  THE INSTALLATION WILL GO AUTOMA. TO THE FSX SOME  OF  THE OTHER AIRPORTS  ARE  DIRECTLY ON FSX (KORD,KDFW,KLAS,KLAX AND KJFK )  I DO HAVE SCENERY FROM  PC AVIATOR - MEGASCENERY EARTH WILL THAT BE  A PROBLEM?  
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 05:43:13 am by mexusa12 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2018, 02:11:54 pm »
BUT IN YOUR INTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS IT SAYS  THE INSTALLATION WILL GO AUTOMA. TO THE FSX

Not anymore. We now install all the sceneries in a shared location, outside the sim.

SOME  OF  THE OTHER AIRPORTS  ARE  DIRECTLY ON FSX (KORD,KDFW,KLAS,KLAX AND KJFK )  

That seems to indicate you used old installers for them. Uninstall them all, and use only their current installers.

mexusa12

Re: terrain and buildings not showing **SOLVED**
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2018, 09:56:35 pm »
whatever I do KIAH does not  work for  me  after  15  to  20  min of flying the terrain looks  very  bad  the  bridges  are  gone there is like  big holes in the  ground  I  am  sorry  to say  this   the  way  I  see  there is only  2  options   
     1  we schedule  a meeting so you guys can look in my system to find the problem or
     2  REFUND my  money for all six airports
  Before I start playing  FSX   I play X-PLANE 10    never have any  issues with the scenery like now   I buy other  items from other developers (flytampa and  taxy2gate)  and  there  is  NO problem

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2018, 03:57:09 pm »
whatever I do KIAH does not  work for  me  after  15  to  20  min of flying the terrain looks  very  bad  the  bridges  are  gone there is like  big holes in the  ground

If the scenery is not activated (in Trial), it's normal it would disappear, but it should happen after 5-6 minutes, to 15-20. Do you still have the Couatl/GSX menu after the scenery "disappears" ?

mexusa12

« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2018, 10:03:30 pm »
  IF I start the Sim  on KIAH  Looks  good     But the  problem is  if  I fly from  KORD  TO   KIAH  but the time  I arrived  the airport is REALLY  BAD
   Yes  the Couatl/GSX are  there  I tried to  disable/Enable and don't work and  YES they are Activated .
« Last Edit: January 04, 2018, 10:08:37 am by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2018, 10:09:06 am »
You still haven't replied to my question:

Do you still have the Couatl/GSX menu after the scenery "disappears" ?

mexusa12

« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2018, 12:16:47 pm »
Do you still have the Couatl/GSX menu after the scenery "disappears" ? I Said  YES in the old  message   
  I deactivate  and unregister the SODE  and  now  it looks  90%  good   my  SODE version on FSX  is  1.5.3  is  that the right version?  If not how do I update?

I been playing with  everything and  I think the  SODE is  what causing my problems
« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 04:15:37 am by mexusa12 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2018, 10:28:18 pm »
 my  SODE version on FSX  is  1.5.3  is  that the right version?

Yes, it's the latest as of today.

mexusa12

« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2018, 10:52:07 pm »
Well I don't know about other people  But in my case  SODE  is the problem  Seems  to work  a lot better with OUT SODE   some  items are missing  like  those steps  with a blue cover  for  the erj145   but is  better  No holes briges are there So maybe you guys  can look in to that
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 01:33:37 am by mexusa12 »