Author Topic: No Terminals  (Read 5335 times)

stoneman101

No Terminals
« on: April 19, 2009, 12:26:32 pm »
Hey Guys,
I have everything, except the terminals for FSX.  FS9 loads perfect.  Thanks again for your great work, look forward to Hollywood Fl.

Stoneman

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: No Terminals
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2009, 12:56:58 pm »
First, FSX and FS9 version in this regard are entirely different so, the fact you see the FS9 version, doesn't mean anything.

First, check you see the Addon Manager under the Addons menu in FSX. If you don't see this, it's normal you don't see the terminals. Reasons why you don't see it, are usually related to broken FSX installation, the Simconnect part, specifically.

There are many threads on the forum about this, you might want to check the solutions posted there. For example, here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=1659.0

Please, read all the thread to the end, and try to follow some of the suggestions posted there.

If, instead, you DO see the Addon Manager under the Addons menu, than it might be something else.

stoneman101

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2009, 01:48:07 pm »
Thanks virtuali for the quick response, the add manager IS indeed there and now terminals in my JFK & ORD are now having the same problem.  Both JFK & ORD have been fine until I added KLAS, I check the REGEDIT for the correct values, plus I checked the WinSxS folder for 10.0.61637.0 and is not there so thats good 2 go.

Thanks again for you help,

Stoneman

stoneman101

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2009, 02:02:04 pm »
I re downloaded & re installed and everything is great!  I have NO idea what happened but ALL three JFK, ORD & KLAS have terminals now!   Thanks again for everything!

Stoneman