Author Topic: Xcity Rome not deflag from scenery library P3D  (Read 12665 times)

sisoffi

Xcity Rome not deflag from scenery library P3D
« on: August 02, 2017, 03:14:21 pm »
Hi,
I have this strange problem. I installed a clean P3D v3 and then installed my GSX.
I was rearranging my scenery.Cfg and when i suddenly regenerate the .cfg the library keep the xcity rome scenario active in grey mode and not deselected.
I owned this scenario but did not have it in p3d, among other things, is in the Addon Manager folder of the GSX installer.

How do I take it out to make it active or not active (or to leave completly it?)

thank you

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Xcity Rome not deflag from scenery library P3D
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2017, 02:04:30 pm »
I owned this scenario but did not have it in p3d, among other things, is in the Addon Manager folder of the GSX installer.

The updated installer added it because you had it installed into another sim, likely FSX. Since the whole point of the new installer was to have a single location for all sceneries, with no duplications regardless of many supported simulators you had, it has consolidated all your installed sceneries.

Add-ons installed using the native P3D method, can be disabled from the Options->Add-ons menu.