Author Topic: Unable to activate GSX services at DD's KDCA, KEWR, etc.  (Read 1818 times)

macwino

Unable to activate GSX services at DD's KDCA, KEWR, etc.
« on: December 13, 2017, 08:17:08 pm »
I am running P3D v4.1. I have DD's KDCA which is part of their WashingtonX scenery package. I am unable to access GSX services using the CTRL+F12 key combo as I use at other airports. The only thing I can access is the moving jetway using the Shift+D key combo which is referenced in the manual for KDCA. What do I have to do to access the GSX services?

I have run FSDT Live and am running SODE v1.5.3.

Thanks,
Robert

P.S.: I just loaded the PMDG 737 (which is what I used at KDCA as well and forgot to mention above) at DD's KEWR, which is part of their NY Airports v2 package. Here also I was unable to access the GSX services menu using CTRL+F12 as with other airports. It appears that this may be an issue with DD's airports and I can't seem to find a solution.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 09:35:17 pm by macwino »

hontzt

Re: Unable to activate GSX services at DD's KDCA, KEWR, etc.
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2017, 05:01:50 pm »
Having the exact same issue.  I can get DD NY airports to at least recognize the jetway, but it will not dock to CRJ700.  DD KDCA says no triggerable objects...

Cheers,
Todd

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Unable to activate GSX services at DD's KDCA, KEWR, etc.
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2017, 11:13:50 am »
Is GSX working at other airports ? Do you have the GSX Settings menu ? Check the customize airport positions menu option and the name of the AFCAD in use, which should be the one that comes with the airport.