Author Topic: GSX AFCAD problem  (Read 1882 times)

brarsj

GSX AFCAD problem
« on: December 11, 2017, 06:31:29 pm »
I had a similar problem today to another client with Zurich two years ago. you replied as follows

" For some reason, GSX didn't detected you installed the scenery, so its scenery cache is outdated, in this case, try to force a cache rebuild, by removing the following folders:

C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\FSX\SceneryIndexes
C:\ProgramData\Virtuali\Couatl                          ..................."

I followed thes einstructions and it cleared the prob of being directed to the helipad.

However as a result of a reinstall of all my FSDT products I have now noticed that 'addons' in the FSX task bar is showing two addon manager entries. On eshows in the addon manager window that I am correctly registered for Zurich and the other doesn't.
Is this another AFCAD problem which frequents FSX? However can you suggest how to deal with this fault.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX AFCAD problem
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2017, 06:37:30 pm »
However as a result of a reinstall of all my FSDT products I have now noticed that 'addons' in the FSX task bar is showing two addon manager entries.

- Uninstall everything from FSDT, reply YES to the question "Do you want to remove the Addon Manager ?"

- Reinstall everything from FSDT, and use ONLY the latest installer.

The two Addon Manager entries are caused by having installed something with an old installer after having installed something with a newer installer.